• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Stupidest Thing You've Ever Done in Any Zelda Game

Teal

Useful Help.
Sigh... trying to kill pigs for 5 hours in Wind Waker. i used 19 fairies and i finally got them trapped in the watter.

Teal.

Kybyrian

I sailed all the way to Dragon Roost, to Forest Haven, then back to Windfall without the sail. I did not know that it existed. I skipped the dialogue associated with obtaining it.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I sailed all the way to Dragon Roost, to Forest Haven, then back to Windfall without the sail. I did not know that it existed. I skipped the dialogue associated with obtaining it.

HOW did you manage that? I got stuck in the beginning of the game because I couldn't figure out where I could find the sail and the boat kept nagging at me to get it...

Kybyrian

HOW did you manage that? I got stuck in the beginning of the game because I couldn't figure out where I could find the sail and the boat kept nagging at me to get it...

Really now? The game was released so long ago, maybe I did buy the sail and didn't use it. If so, that's even more a giant fail, and thus it is all the more worthy of being in this thread. =)

Norisom

Hero of Something...
Mine was probably when I was trying to get a pig to land on me then kill me while in water.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
In MM, collecting all the stray fairies in a Temple, then forgetting to actually take them to the Fairy Fountain before playing the Song of Time. I've done that one more than one occasion.

FindSkullkid

The Energy Never Dies.
I spent 2 hours pulling back the grave in the graveyard that had the heartpiece in OoT as a kid until I gave up and figured I had to be an adult. facepalm. I wouldn't give up.

T

tehbiggorn

I spent 10 hours trying to do the early master sword glitch in twilight princess... but I got it! And forgot to save. Then I rage quit

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere

I guess you learned to read after that, huh? XD

I spent 10 hours trying to do the early master sword glitch in twilight princess... but I got it! And forgot to save. Then I rage quit

10 hours? You probably could have gotten the Master Sword by then. Haha, nah, I kid. But, seriously, you went that long? Talk about determination...

Big Octo

=^)
Spending a long time of trying to figure out how to get the temple of courage location on my sea chart in Phantom Hourglass. After trying everything possible, I slammed my DS shut in rage. A few hours later, I picked it up and opened it to see what I just got from closing and opening my DS . . .

G

goder of time

playing as a seagull for an hour fell asleep then wokeup playing as link!

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Spending a long time of trying to figure out how to get the temple of courage location on my sea chart in Phantom Hourglass. After trying everything possible, I slammed my DS shut in rage. A few hours later, I picked it up and opened it to see what I just got from closing and opening my DS . . .

Lol ive done the same thing, and i was like "ohh....epic fail on my part" :facepalm: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom