• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Overrated Person of All Time

One Direction. UGH! Everywhere lately that's all I've been hearing about. Facebook, One Direction. Youtube, One Direction. Twitter, One Direction. Quizazz, ONE DIRECTION! I swear their so annoying, their like Justin Bieber time 5! O_O

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
Chuck Norris. I'll never understand why he's so popular.

I was pretty neutral on him till I found out he was a homophobe. Now I bristle at jokes that I used to simple ignore.

No one person should be regarded as a god, though. No one person has really earned that kind of respect.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
two words: JUSTIN BIEBER!! he's famous but he's the worst singer i've ever heard in my life. my only thought while hearing him sing was "if i could gnaw my ears off, i would" i'd rather listen to rick asly than that little girl. another thing, he's admittedly gay but when he sings about love i.e all of his songs, he puts a girl in them. he's about as real as michael jackson's nose.

I completely agree with you on this. You took the words right out of my mouth. I absoultely can't stand him myself. I'm glad to know that someone else agrees with me.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Totally Mases. Can't stand that guy.

XD

1)Justin Bieber (no explanation needed)
2) Lindsay Lohan (how many times has she been arrested? a few hundred? and people still treat her like she's a famous person)
3) FRED (people have gone completley overboard with him. he might be funny, but some people freak out over him)
4) Axle the Beast

Oh wait this thing is still on? >_>

Last edited:
Chunk Norris. Bruce Lee can beat the living crap out of him, while in a coma.
EDIT: And not forget Michael Jackson.

Last edited:
D

Del

hmmm....I'm gonna have to go with Shakespeare as well. I absolutely hate his work. It's pure B.S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom