• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Memorable Boss Fight

MsNerrrrd

Demyx stole my cookies
What's the boss battle from Zelda you remember the best? Maybe because it was epic, challenging, annoying, or whatever reason you might have. Share your thoughts and voice your opinion:)
Mine's probably Ganondorf (the sword duel from TP). I enjoyed it because it was just soooo epic. The music, the atmosphere, the attacks, the way the battle ended... Everything. I was only slightly disappointed by the low difficulty level. If it would had just a bit more that UMPFH, just a little more, then it would have been all perfect. Nonetheless, it truly was a battle I will remember:)

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Blaaz from Phantom Hourglass, first boss battle I ever went through... 5 years ago...

Barinade from OoT! The first two bosses were a piece of cake. 'This game is sooooo easy' - yeah, until I fought Barinade! Got b*tch slapped over and over again:mad:...Being that frustrated I quit playing OoT for a a couple of weeks just to give it another try. Et voila - defeating Barinade in a few minutes. That was such a good feeling :)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I have to say that Zant was a really memorable battle. He might have been crazy, but his insanity sort of livened the fight up; at some points it got hard to focus because of how comical his movements are.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
For me it has to be Phantom Ganon from Ocarina of Time. As a kid, I was always intimidated by the Forest Temple. Like seriously that place sacred the **** out of me and caused me not to play the game for a long time. Phantom Ganon just was just the icing on the cake for my fear. He could come out of multiple paintings, threw bolts of lightning, and was just scary as hell. Needless to say he has always been memorable to me.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Without a doubt, Ganon/Ganondorf from Twilight Princess. There is only one way to describe this battle: epic. And epic battles are memorable.

Honorable mention goes to Stallord, for being so freekin' fun to fight.

jack546

The chosen one
The most memorable boss battle for me would be vaati's final form because it was such an epic battle for the time when MC was the only zelda game I had played at the time.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ganon from Ocarina of Time, Dark Lord Ganondorf from Twilight Princess, Phantom Ganon also from OoT.

What I'm about to say goes for all three battles: THIS FIGHT WAS, IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE EPIC. None of these were particularly challenging in my first run, however, I remember how breathtakingly awesome they were on first experience and even subsequent playthroughs!

I can say now, though, that Phantom Ganon gives me trouble in OoT Original (sword hitbox likes to be screwy, and bad timing) and Ganon gave me trouble in OoT3D (increased frame rates, hnnng) and will likely do so in MQ3D due to mirroredness, double damage AND increased frame rates all in one. :xd:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Battle between TP Ganondorf was a total epic. The scenery, dark clouds roll in, rain falling, etc. it was so epic in the first time you have completed the game, which rises the tension and suspension you store on waiting to defeat the baddest of the bad, Ganondorf.

It was truly an amazing experience when first. I have also enjoyed Ganondorf OoT and Ganondorf ALttP. Pretty much these battles have been truly amazing and nostalgic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom