• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Effective Villain

Most Effective Villain

• Ganon/dorf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Link

• Agahnim

• Majora

• Onox

• Veran

• Vaati

• Zant

• Bellum

• Malladus

• Chancellor Cole

• Twinrova

• Ghirahim

• Other

• Total voters
T

Treasure_Dog

I must say Majora. Cuz this villain is really strange and mystical etc. Noone know what's on her mind and why she wanted to destroy Termina.
And it has a lot of cool crazy fan-stories lol.

T

Thomas+Casey<3

I'd have to choose more than one. Ganon, Majora, and Zant. Ganon in OoT actually ruled all of Hyrule, Majora actually succeeded in destroying Termina with the moon and Zant just went mad with power and turned all of Hyrule into the Twilight Realm, but the main one I would choose would have to be, hands-down, Majora.:)

E

Ethan1994

Majora, DUH!

I feel that Majora is easily the most threatening villain for me. I've only ever played Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess, so there's not much I can vote for. But out of Ganon and Majora, I say Majora is better. :yes:

Ganon wanted to rule the world, Majora wanted to destroy it. She possessed and framed the Skull Kid, while she also conjured up a evil copy of the moon and tried to destroy everything. And what's more, she manipulated the loads of people in Termina while casting evil spells all over the land so that the people would be suffering the most when they die. And besides that, she was just plain creepy, all three of her forms. And who knows, maybe she destroyed the tribe that she originated from!:devil: D:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I think it would be Majora. Out of all the Zelda games I've played, Majora was the villain that came closest to bringing ultimate destruction, and it was thanks it's powers that the Skull Kid was able to bring so much misery and suffering to the people of Termina on a scale that really makes you, the player, want to help them. All and all, I think Majora accomplished the most.

He didn't kill Zelda. He just kicked her out of her own body. And then he got...
double-crossed by his main henchman and possessed by the real main baddie of the game to form a rather goofy-looking final boss monster.
(Is that a spoiler? It's only been a couple years...)
Kinda lame, actually.

Besides, he wasn't the first one to use Zelda as a puppet in battle.

R

RaikuSamiyaza

Other: Navi.
Most evil and effective villain in the entire series.
Nuff said.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Majora. Unlike the other villeins, he was going to destroy the world. Next to no one knew it was him, or had any chance to stop him. Link barely beat him in time and only did so as he could travel back and redo the days, over and over until he got all he needed. Plus had to have a lot of help from the other dead heroes and masks to get to the end. It was a close call O_O

Squirrel

The Rodent King
it was either ghirahim, ganondorf, dark link, or Majora.

Zant was strong but was out of the picture because it was ganondorf who gave him him his power.
Ghirahim looks strong and sounds tough to beat
Dark Link is the exact same as your own character with most of same abilities (and is probably better at them than most people who play Ooc)
Majora is crazy and is insanely strong. He would have been my 2nd choice

Ganondorf is behind Zant, Dark Link, and probably Ghirahim too which makes him sronger than all of them. In Tp, u have 2 get him 2 go down 4 times until he's actually dead. Dark Link:1; Zant: 1 or 3 (depends what u count); Majora: 3; Ghirahim: (probably less than 3). It takes a while 2 make Ganondorf go down and he actually has a concience and is smart (unlike Majora and Dark Link-[although Majora is smart, just doesn't have a concience]) Ghirahim seems 2 have no interest in Link anyway and Zant is being controlled by Ganondorf (so he sucks):) (Link is happy that he's weak)

There's literally a lot to say about each villain since they each bring a different reason to like (almost)

Ganon - Main villain, a sort of nobody to nightmare since he went from bandit to the most feared name in Hyrule.
Dark Link - An evil counterpart of Link, who can fight him on equal terms.
Agahnim - Nothing much to say since he's either a host of Ganon or Ganon in disguise... or both.
Wait... what about the Nightmare?
Twinrova - Not really a main villain in my opinion, since she's not a final boss despite being the "chess master" of the Oracle games... but I do like their role in Ganondorf's past as well as their elemental powers.
Majora - The psychotic child spirit inside a mask that treats everything around it like a toy and enjoys death and misery.
Onox - Cool armor and awesome second form
Veran - The one thing I like most of her is that she is, to this point, the only FEMALE main villain in a game
Vaati - Creepy child or eye ball monster... either way, he's a definite classic villain since, by this point, he's the only villain to do the classic "kidnap the princess and marry her" trope with Zelda, as well as his cool backstory.
Zant - A more interesting Agahnim, with a backstory and more impressive fighting.
Bellum - Cool looking monster... but that's it.
Chancellor Cole - More interesting than his boss, but comes off like a henchman at times than a genuine villain
Malladus - Malladus ISN'T interesting as a villain at all. He's a less interesting Ganon. Lack of backstory, same personality and very little time with him...
We haven't all played Skyward Sword yet so I won't say what I think of Ghirahim

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Ghirahim, a self-contriving and flamboyant cad seeking ultimate power. He seems to be the type of villain who's behind the scenes, preplanning and planning even more how to avoid downfall, then watching as his machinations fall into place. He even goes as far to call himself "Lord," which means his "master" is considered lower by his conception. Ghirahim outlasted the goddess though, which is enough to feed his conceit and lust for power all the more.

Majora,definitely.I haven't even played Majora's Mask,and I am actually kind of afraid to,just because of what I have heard about Majora's Mask.Majora especially freaked me out that it was going to pull the moon down to kill everything.THE MOON.That has to be one of the craziest things I have ever heard,even for a Nintendo character.Majora must really want to kill everything... :L

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom