• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Beaten Game

A

Ardwen

I have played MM more than any of the others, although LA is a close second (first Zelda owned or played).

BTW you should set a poll for this question so we can easily see overall most played game here... too many to read through and keep track.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Most definetely A Link to the Past, followed by Link's Awakening. They were my first two zeldas, and I've beaten them countless times, specially ALttP

T

ThatzNOTmetaL

For me it would have to be WW I've completed that game around 6 times, the annoying thing is i always beat the game and then when i start again i start on the first quest so link is in the green tunic. However i am currently playing WW for a 7th time so i shall remember to do the second quest this time i promise XD

Nicole

luke is my wife
WW was my first Zelda game I ever played, but TP was the first game I've ever beaten. I've only beaten TP....Lemme count.... 97....98....99.... Maybe 'bout 100 times??
I've beaten WW quite a few times, as well, trying to get all the figurines.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I've beat Ocarina of Time about 5 times, I've beat most of them 2 times, with the exception of Zelda 2 'cause I haven't beat it yet.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Phantom Hourglass was the first Zelda game I ever played, and I was completely hooked at that point. Sadly, since I only had one and couldn't afford to buy another at that time , I only had that one to play, so I played it a looooooot of times. I don't know how many, but a lot.

Zelda_Duh

Hyrule's Princess
Links Awakening DX... I've beaten it about 5 times, Wind Waker i'ma bout to beat for the 4th, so it's close.

Pen

The game is on!
I don't replay games very many times, tough I have played Twilight Princess 5 times:
1:st, 100%
2:nd, normal
3:rd, normal
4:th, one day in 14h 57min
5:th, 3 hearts

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I've been focusing more on beating all of them first (I only started about 3 years ago and got almost all of them last year) but between Spirit Tracks and OoT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom