• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Beaten Game

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I think for me it would be Spirit Tracks, I've done that one countless times really. I would replay Phantom Hourglass too but I traded it in for another game before I really got into Zelda, which I now regret. But I have done MC a few times aswell, I find more time for the handheld games personally.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
For me it definitely would be TP. I love that game so much everytime I finsih it I delete the former file (I'll keep my first file and don't delete that one) and create a new file. I don't count how many times I have beaten it but definitely more than 20+. OoT is second with 7 times. And PH like 4 times and WW twice.

I personally don't know. I think it would be The Minish Cap, I played it million's of times, and I finished it like 23 times, not 100%. I've played Majora's Mask a lot and I've completely beaten 100% 10 times. ... I just play a lot of Zelda and I finished the Minish Cap a lot so... yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom