• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Attractive Characters

C

cobemon

1. saria, shes cute :3
2. zelda TP, hawttttt
3. toon zelda, cuuute.
4. hena, not a main character but still awesome
5. anju :P

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I've always liked Zelda.
Feisty, level-headed, charming in many ways, and takes matters into her own hands.
Other girls I've liked are Saria, cause she's charming and has the old "childhood friend" feeling. Nostalgic and cute. Malon falls under this too, her innocence is what makes me like her.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Per game:
LoZ: Zelda (she doesn't appear, but not many do)
AoL: Zelda (one of the few characters who appears in the game)
ALttP: Zelda (still)
LA: Marin
OoT: Adult Zelda
MM: Cremia
OoS: Din
OoA: Veran (seriously... check it out http://www.ign.com/lists/zelda-villains/veran-tony-vargas
WW: Tetra
MC: Zelda
TP: Midna
PH: Tetra
ST: Zelda
There seems to be a reccuring theme here...
But I haven't played many of these games. What do you guys think?

I would have to say the receptionist from Majora's Mask.

receptionist.jpg

I don't know if it's the green hair or the freckles, or maybe both, but this is one the most attractive characters.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
- TP Link is definitely hot. He is devoted, brave, cool and he can transform into a beast (of course you need Midna to do this so she can join the household)
- Dark Link OoT and TP (interlopers). I always have a thing for the bad guys in movies and games. Something about their dark side is also attractive
- Quill the postman from WW! Yes I know he is a bird but he is cute. He is very kind and not afraid to help out. He is defintely a candidate to marry if game characters were real :lol: And he can fly so who needs plane tickets? :P
- Shad from TP. I like him. He is cool and yes a nerd but he is devoted and does everything he can to fullfill his late father's task.

Ganondork

goo
1. Malon (adult) I gotta say, when I first saw her I was like ".... jeesums ;)"
2. Cremia well duh! She's like a dirtier version of Malon as an adult (thanks to her dirty hug in MM)
3. Zelda in TP she was fine ;)
4. Midna (not imp form) I'm not much for imps, sorry.
5. Din from OoS, she had a flirtatious side, hawt.
As you can tell, they're all older than me. What can I say? I like older women ;)

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Well, of course TP Link.
What else am I supposed to pick? A Goron? Gross, I'm not into rocks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I don't know..... Certain characters seem attractive but really creep me out. Other characters aren't AS attractive, or MORE attractive, and they don't creep me out. I'm just going to run a list here:

LoZ: THE OLD WOMAN!!!!!! Come on, she's awesome.
AoL: Zelda for sure. Every other girl looked the same!!!!
ALttP: Again, Zelda. None of the other girls really stuck out in my opinion.
LA: Marin. Hands down. Good singer, islander, pretty, what else do I need?
OoT: I need to say Nabooru or Princess Ruto. I like Nabooru because I find her pretty and the fighting type, and Ruto because she's a Zora and she proposes to you! I found her cute as a kind, and the cuteness continued as an adult. Sorry. No Zelda for you this time.
MM: I'm stuck between Romani, Cremia, and Anju. Anju's taken, so she's lower on the list, but she is pretty and caring. Romani is sweet and doesn't give up with THEM. Cremia took over Romani Ranch to take care of her sister and to make sure everyone still had MILK. Come on, everyone (except maybe lactose-entolorent people), need milk. Plus she's pretty.
(I can't do OoA or OoS because I haven't played them and I know nothing about them. Sorry.)
WW: I need to say Tetra. Not Zelda, Tetra. Yes, I know they're one and the same, but Tetra's cooler.
(Never played MC, so I can't decide. I would if I'd seen a video walkthrough, though.)
TP: I need to go with Ashei. She's a fighter, a swords.....woman...... I guess....... and she's pretty awesome.
PH: Astrid for sure. She's a fortune teller and she constantly can help you throughout the game. *Cough,Cough, Ceila, Cough, Cough.*
ST: Zelda. Yes, I'm going back to my princess sweetheart. Zelda is just awesome in general, and she possesses PHANTOMS!!!!!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!

There's my list. Good day.

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
midna human form i reckon. i think the gothic look is atractive. shame goths arent too cheerful. :(

also tetra is cute.

:D

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I have a list... I just love lists. There's no real way to explain attractiveness. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

5. Tetra.
4. Zelda (TP)
3. Saria
2. Zelda (WW) (I know she's Tetra, but she still looks cute as Zelda)
1. Malon

Nicole

luke is my wife
Interesting question... :suspicious: In order:

1. Tetra (TWW)- I always thought she and Link were adorable together. :P

2. Zelda (TP)- She looks very pretty in this graphical style. And her hair and dress are gorgeous.

3. Midna (true form)- Very elegant, and quite the change from her imp form.

4. Toon Zelda (TWW, ST)- She's younger, but still very cute. :3

Beeker

Wild Card
Link from TP... Gaaahhhhh..... *Starts drooling*
This. I find TP Link very attractive. All that bravery, strength, courage and good looks? I'll join you Cabbage in drooling. ;)
OoT link(Adult) is also up there though not on the same level. XD

Aside from Link, I actually find Midna's true form to be quite pretty and elegant. Same with Zelda, who always seems graceful and beautiful, no matter what kind of personality she has in any game.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
The Bombchu Bowling girl

BombchuBowlingAlley.png

Though it may also has to do with the envy of her getting to sleep on the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom