• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Attractive Characters

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-20061110104838727.jpg

MMMMMMMMMM HHHAAAUUUTTT.

Nah, not really.

I have a top three my most attractive characters:

3) Hena, the fishing girl from Twilight Princess. Not too much time was spent around here, but was a cute addition nevertheless.

2) Nabooru from Ocarina of Time. Gerudo woman with an open belly, aawww yeah.

1) Princess Zelda from Twilight Princess. I thought her character design was done very well, very attractive looking.

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
I would have to say the receptionist from Majora's Mask.

attachment.php

I don't know if it's the green hair or the freckles, or maybe both, but this is one the most attractive characters.

The Bombchu Bowling girl

BombchuBowlingAlley.png

Though it may also has to do with the envy of her getting to sleep on the job.

Woah seriously? I always thought they were weird, particularly the ones from MM that awkwardly flirted with little Link :eek:h:

I'm also a bit surprised about how popular Hena is. Honestly, I just tend to think she looks kinda like my older sister.

SheikahSoul

Decadence
The thing that attracts me is someones deep heart and soul. And as far as I can come up with now. Link is the one that attracts me because of his deep and pure soul. I just love the eyes of his as well.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hopefully I won't get beaten on for my views, be they sane or not:

1. Saria - She's awesome all around. Her eyes are really cute, I like her hair and that dark green hairband, and she's really sincere in what she does. If I were Link, I'd be rolling with her day in and day out.

2. Cremia - That hug was AWESOME. Outside of that, I like a girl that can guide herself through places and always has a cool head. She wasn't even so much worried when the Gorman bros were after the cart. Again, if I were Link I'd be rolling with her day in and day out.

3. TP Zelda - She's hot. I don't care who you are, you have to admit that TP Zelda is hot. Her personality is a little eh to me, but that's how a monarch is supposed to show themselves when it comes to being with citizens. I think if we got a little more light on how she acts outside of the stiff royal persona, I'd be able to comment more on her personality.

4. Medli - I don't know why, truthfully. Something made me, as Link, want to simply protect her in the Earth Temple. Then as I myself played through the rest of the game, I felt kinda sad that she was all alone in that place. I'm not attracted to her as in "Date me!", I just really love her almost like a sibling love. I can't describe it...

5. TWW Queen of Fairies - She FLIRTS WITH A 10-12 YEAR OLD. How awesomely wrong is that?! Also, I felt she was just my type right from the get go.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ok....my list is really weird......:suspicious: (its not a number order...its just.....people from zelda i reallly like, ok?)

vatti: (MC)...something about him is just so.....i dont know....

the king of ikana: (MM)...his laugh is so awesome!!!...and while i was fighting him one day...IDK about that either...

kafi: (MM) i dont know, something always brought me to him....

fierce deity link (MM) ...i have nothing to say about this.....:blank:

komali: (WW) i felt SO bad for him when he got that flower for medli and she wasent ever there, and than the flower died!!!and it was really sad...:.(

and the one i love the most...
TOON LINK!!!(WW,PH,ST)!!! hes just the best, you know??...just toon link is really cute!!!.......um....:embarrassed:

ah.....love comes in many shapes and sizes...you know?...:embarrassed:

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
You know who I like?
images
lol, jk
I don't really have any one who I find attractive, but if I bothered to go through all the games, I'd probably find someone... *coughMaloncough*

O

OcarinaMaiden

Even though Link is hot, he doesn't really have a personality that we know of :( So he's not even very attractive to me :(

I perfer Zoras. I think they're attractive! I mean, they're still half human, so we could make it work! My favorites are (sorry, I can't remember most of these names)

1. The Zora who plays bass for the Indigo-gos in MM (hes totally hot and has this quiet almost emo attitude just like me)
2. The Zora who played lead guitar but died (hes so sweet and was so devoted! even though he died almost immediately and was taken, hes still totally attractive)
3. Shad from TP (hes just cute and is a little nerdy, but so am i so thats ok)
4. Dark Link from OoT and TP (i kno i said that Link has no personality, but Dark Link has this hardcore attitude that i think is really hot. And hes like a walking shadow- how sexy is that?!)
5. The Zora gaurd standing to the right of the throne in Zora's Domain in TP (yes, that exact one because he cares so much about his prince and it shows how sensitive he is. Not to mention that, as I said earlier, ZORAS ARE HOT!)

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tmiln15

1) TP Zelda, she wears a beautiful dress and has pretty hair and a nice slender body.
2) Oot Malon (Adult) I lover hair and her strong good willed personality and her beautiful eyes.
3) TP Midna (Non cursed form) She is pretty attractive for a non human.

You know who I like?
images
lol, jk
I don't really have any one who I find attractive, but if I bothered to go through all the games, I'd probably find someone... *coughMaloncough*

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

But, seriously though. Does anyone consider Laruto (WW Earth Sage) hot? I think she is the most attractive Zora in the entire series. Laruto Uzumaki!

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Here's all mine.

5. Marin - I will admit it. I am a sucker for Island Girls. I lived in Hawaii for a while, so I sort of fell for her along with Link.
4. Din - The Oracle version. Do I really have to elaborate?
3. Romani - She's different from Malon, so she gets her own spot. She's got that cute little innocence about her. Not to mention she looks like Malon.
2. Cremia - The older and more serious version, and since she's different from Malon, she gets her own spot. She's more attractive to me because she's older and more mature.
1. Malon - I always liked her when I saw how she looked when she was older. Also, she's a farm girl, and that means that she wouldn't be a dainty little bimbo.

Notice how they all have red hair? Yeah, I have a thing for redheads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom