• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Attractive Characters

amaterasu

Writer
This is in no particular order.

1. Link from TP (and this really makes me wanna beat the crap out of my inner fangirl)
2. This will sound weird, but if Shiek wasn't Zelda in disguise then him. But since Shiek will never be an actual person, just an alter ego, I am sad.
3. Mikau (even though that would be BEASTIALITY)
4. Malo (THE EVIL BABY. Just for his personality. and the wierd music in Malo Mart)
5. Prince Kamali (once again BEASTIALITY)
6. (just an extra for his personality that i couldn't bear to leave off the list) The real hero of the american people THE POSTMAN (from any game, WW Rito Postmen and other game Hylian postmen. I mean, the one from MM couldn't save himself from the moon because it wasn't on his mail schedule.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Tingle...... Why does everyone look at me like that?

amaterasu

Writer
Tingle is 35 and floats on a red baloon and belives in fairies. THAT. IS. SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
Princess Zelda from Twilight Princess. *thinking about picking flowers with her*

And, at the beginning, she is very annoying, but Midna in her true form is so hot. Damn I'm 24. And this crazy german boy thinks about picking flowers with Princess Zelda and Midna. Maybe it's time for looking at a real girl :D
But, come to think of it, all my ex girlfriends were a large bunch of disappointments.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Princess Zelda from Twilight Princess. *thinking about picking flowers with her*

And, at the beginning, she is very annoying, but Midna in her true form is so hot. Damn I'm 24. And this crazy german boy thinks about picking flowers with Princess Zelda and Midna. Maybe it's time for looking at a real girl :D
But, come to think of it, all my ex girlfriends were a large bunch of disappointments.

I finally got around to changing the quote. Thanks for changing your post!

Last edited:

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
I try hard for don't saying any offensive stuff (like the F or the S word). So, you should know I wasn't too serious in my last post. But if this was one of these offensive things I try to avoid, I'm sorry.
I will change my post from R rated to PG 13 ;) (DekuNut has to edit the quote too)

She doesnt have to be in her true form. Her imp form too! :L

I always liked Princess Ruto and I DON"T CARE WHAT ANY OF Y'ALL THINK ABOUT THAT! :D

I mean, yeah, she's a Zora, but she's a full grown woman, a princess, and she's really stubborn which I kinda find attractive.:)

So there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom