• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Most Annoying Character

A

ajj487

it isn't a poll, because i always forget someone my vote has to go to "HEY, LISTEN, HEY, LISTEN, HELLO!" The one and only (THANK GOD) Navi, or kepora gorbeara, AKA the owl (i dont think i spelled it right)

yeah i thought that owl was annoying...good thing was that in Oot you could skip it all and get on with the game. (something you may not know about that owl, when you see him when exiting kokori forest for the first time his head is one way with the dark part on the top and two dots on the lower part of his face, then later when you meet him at hyrule castle his head is turned the other way with those two black dots now being his eyes...weird i know...)

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
Hey, at least the owl was only there when you were child Link! Navi was there the whole time nagging at you! haha. Anyway, I'm one of the few who don't mind Navi, so my vote goes to the owl that never shuts up XD

T

TwilightSky

Navi is very annoying but not as much as Kepora........Especially when you press yes when "Do you want to hear it again?" and im like @#$@$!!!! #%#%$@!!! ^&*#!!! I Pressed F@#!ING YES GOD DAMMIT NOW I HAVE TO HEAR ALL OF THIS CRAP AGAIN!!!

S

Serenia

Both of them at least try to help...but the owl behaves like you're stupid."Do you want to hear it again...blah blah".Navi isn't as annoying for me.KILL KAEPORA GAEBORA!!i CAN'T EVEN SPELL ITS NAME!1

H

honeyrocks81

Kaepora Gaebora was the most annoying for me :L Navi was ehh, but Kaepora Gaebora uhh )x He drove me nuts!

Moldorm

Is not Error
I'd cringe every time that owl would show up. Sure Navi was constantly all up in your Cool-Aid, but the frigging owl just made me downright irritated. Ever accidentally ask him to retell you something? It's brutal! Makes you wonder just how far that head will twist.

Navi isnt annoying. Kaepora Gaebora kinda is but not a whole lot. Tingle, on the other hand, is stupid and SO annoying...and...well...stupid and annoying:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom