• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Most Annoying Character

KratosFan

JUDGEMENT!
Kaopora Gaebora isn't really that annoying in my opinion. in fact, the only annoying character i think would probably be any NPC from wind waker King Zora from OoT or Gorman Brothers/Ingo, they almost have the hardest mini games

Navi is amazing loved her wish she was in more games! The owls is annoying but for the few tht havw played the original like me The old woman that tricks u and or makes u pay along with door repairs

yeah i thought that owl was annoying...good thing was that in Oot you could skip it all and get on with the game. (something you may not know about that owl, when you see him when exiting kokori forest for the first time his head is one way with the dark part on the top and two dots on the lower part of his face, then later when you meet him at hyrule castle his head is turned the other way with those two black dots now being his eyes...weird i know...)

Malon as a child is so incredibly annyoing that I cannot list her amonst the most attractive women in the series like everyone else does. :mellow:

Byrne

Waterloo
OMG!!!!!!
I Just figured out where Hitler got the name!!!

Navi=NAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Tingle from Wind Waker. The rat gypped me 400 rupees only to get a stinking map deciphered. Who could not be outraged about losing so many rupees to a fink who makes his brothers perform slavework?

T

theanimator

Can't believe no one has said Shiek! He/She gives long annoying speeches and takes forever to teach you the darn song! Like seriously, what was the purpose of that! I play these games for fun, not to read poetry. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom