• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Annoying Battles

D

Darktimeleader

The boss i think is the most annoying is Molgera in TWW, when i was at Ganon's Tower, it took me longer to beat then the others because it kept bringing little clone things...

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
I meant to say he was annoying. I was also doing a uber challenge I found on Youtube. I was only allowed to have 3 hearts, no weapon upgrades, original train parts, and no spin attacks. (I don't get this one, you don't really need them anyway.)

T

Tasha

I don't know if this counts as a battle, but anyway: floormasters/wallmasters, AARGHH!
I freak out when they start moving again, I think I hate them so much because you can't kill them, all you can do is hold them back for a few seconds. I hope these stay out of the New Zeldz Wii.

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Floormasters aren't too bad. I just hope that Wallmasters and Dead Hand never make another apperance. Imagine Dead Hand in Twilight Princess style graphics. *shivers*

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
The normal enemies I find bland and predictable. Bosses poses more annoyance to me.

I actually enjoy when a boss is hard to beat(and somewhat not too annoying), it makes the victory MUCH sweeter and MUCH more enjoyable. I find the following annoying but not hard.
Kalle Demos, Moldorm, Gyorg and Morpha.

Kalle Demos was a plant of annoying tentacles, It's hard to land a nice hit before it flips it's tentacles. I hated it's annoyance, but I enjoyed killing it like a weed. Using the boomerang made everything perfect, except when it misses...-__-

Moldorm is just hard to predict, yet the pattern of Killing it is simplicity at it's best. Hit the tail and it takes damage. Easy to see, hard to hit, especially when it goes faster when you try to hit it's tail -__-

Gyorg is a fish begging to be roasted and eaten. :D I loved his attacks, but man are his attacks ferocious and annoying. It was SO sweet using Zora Link's Electric barrier to stun and attack it. I loved my chopped sushi at the end of the match.

Morpha is just plain annoying to hit. It's weakness is very obvious, but it's hard to get it out of it's water body. And I really hated his tentacles trying to reach for me, I ain't a stress ball. After killing that thin I was REALLY glad that I won't deal with that beast for the rest of the game, but there is a part of me that say's "Let's go again!"

In Shadow Temple of Oot, the invisible floormasters ( or was it the wallmasters? im talking about the ones that are on the floor not the ones that kidnap you :S) it was soooo annoying cause i didnt feel like wasting magic on the lens of truth-.-, and if you slash them they multiply into mini versions of themselves and then EACH one will grow into ANOTHER one of them if you didnt kill them fast enough:mad: BTW Nine-tailed Fox, Dead Hand never was hard or intimidating to me, but he would be scary in the TP graphicsD:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The suit of armor from snowpeak mansion. Even when I hookshotted near him, I kept dropping on his ball and chain!
I hated him! He was sooo annoying!

The really easy but horrible annoying battle was against those creatures the Skull kid in TP send at you. They are extremely easy but so annoying. Everytime I wanted to shoot the kid with an arrow I had to kill another 12 of those things.

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Gyorg was the most ********, impossible boss EVER!! Eventually (after 10,000,000,000 tries) decided to quickly go buy some Chateu Romani and haul *** back to the dungeon to kill Gyorg. In the end I only had 3 hours left.

L

Lizardpolisher

Bongo Bongo
You were always flying up into the air and it was hard to move.
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom