• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

More Zelda?

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
Does anyone think there will be many more Zelda games? Say how many more you think there will be. I think a few but prtobably not many.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
[Sarcasm] Impossible! Zelda will continue until the end of time and afterwards! Be quiet blasphemer...[/Sarcasm]

I heard somewhere that Nintendo will continue until Shigeru dies, but I don't know if that's true or not. But me thinks that there will be a new game no later than the end of 2010.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I read somewhere that Shiguru wasn't statisfied with TP. He liked the game, but he thinks it missed something. so i guess we will have a new zelda soon :D (at least that's what i hope)

There's going to be a lot more Zelda Games, and, it will continue even after Shiggy dies, that I can be sure of.

How many more, well I can't really tell you that.

serotonin_wraith

The Most Banned Member
It'll continue as long as it's popular enough to make money. Fantasy good vs evil stories are popular thousands of years after they got started, I can't see it changing in our lifetimes.

Kybyrian

There will still be a few Zelda games, but if they continue after Shigeru Miyamoto dies I'm not sure of.

Kybyrian

Yes, but that's just Metroid. We still don't know about Zelda. Just because a few games did doesn't mean that Zelda will.

The end of zelda games will probably nt happen for a while now, I think.
If Whatever his name is - I cant spell it dies off it will probably go to nintendo, but nintendo die and leave zelda to someone? Not gonna happen.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Why should Nintendo Quit making one of their most selling series if shiggy died?
That's why they revived Metroid,Cuz Super Metroid Sold like hell...

Claire

The Geekette
The only way I see an end coming to Zelda, is if I die first. Although, if something were to happen with Nintendo, such as doing something absolutely terrible to the series (although, I highly doubt this would ever happen) is the way Zelda were to end. Or if Nintendo itself ended. But eventually, all things come to an end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom