• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler More on the Mysterious Sheikah Woman

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Actually there are alot of threads talking about this, But they are pretty old so no wonder you didn't see them.
And yes, We do know who she is. For a brief moment her name can be seen getting shouted out by Zelda in a clip.. It's Impa.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Hmmmmm yes, I'm afraid you are a bit late on this subject. Yes, I do believe it is confirmed that this is Impa. I every game that Impa's been in she's always Zelda's Handmaid/guardian. In SS the Sheikah woman seems be be protecting Zelda, so I believe that she is Impa. I hope this cleared the subject up for you! ;)

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
It's IMPA. You figure it out in the plot twist before she takes Zelda away to far away place where she cannot be read by dowsing.

I hope this game will describe why there are almost as many Impas as there are Link and Zelda, and why they are Zelda's right hand woman and surrogate mother.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
It is confirmed that she..... is........ IMPA!!!!!!
Actully it was not confirmed but it seems very likely. To be confirmed Nintendo has to say it because you have no idea If some website is lying. We were told by one website we will have the Boomarang and by another that we don't. But every sign is pointing to Impa.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Actully it was not confirmed but it seems very likely. To be confirmed Nintendo has to say it because you have no idea If some website is lying. We were told by one website we will have the Boomarang and by another that we don't. But every sign is pointing to Impa.

No, it was indeed confirmed by both the Webmaster, Josh, and the Gametrailers review.

In addition to the text dump. Something along, "The Sheikah, Impa, is charged by the goddess to watch over Zelda."

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
**SPOILERS**
**SPOILERS**

Here is everything I know about the Sheikah woman, Impa:

• Impa is the "loathsome servant of the Goddess" Ghirahim refers to in your first encounter with him
  • Impa takes rescues Zelda from Ghirahim, and together they go to the three temples on The Surface to "unlock" the true power of the Goddess's Harp.
  • Fi's explanation of her: "Her name is Impa, a calm and collected individual. Receiving her orders from the goddess, she protects Zelda. She is a female warrior with a mission."
  • Fi also says: "She is mildly injured. There is a 98% probability that she sustained an injury from Ghirahim, who passed through here recently."
  • In the text dump, a line is said ~ "Until I found these, I was...upset about that little stunt the goddess's guard dog pulled at the Gate of Time. What was that twig's name again? Impa?" I'm not sure who says this though...

Some more lines from the text dump:

"The one you saw by Zelda's side is known as Impa. She is a being sent forth by the goddess to aid Zelda in her quest."

"The two have traveled somewhere in order to accomplish the great task destiny has set before them. However, now that Impa has destroyed the gate that they used, there is only one way left to find them."

"I imagine Impa filled you in on everything. We've traveled very far from home...to the distant past."

"Each statue stirred up memories within me. After I visited them all, Impa, an agent of the goddess, led me here...to the past.

In conclusion, Impa helps Zelda numerous times through-out Skyward Sword.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Actually there are alot of threads talking about this, But they are pretty old so no wonder you didn't see them.
And yes, We do know who she is. For a brief moment her name can be seen getting shouted out by Zelda in a clip.. It's Impa.

Yeah, I saw this too in a review, Zelda briefly says , "Impa!"

Anyone thing she might be related or IS the Impa from OoT?

I doubt it. I mean, they look completely different in numerous ways. However, this Impa may be OoT Impa's ancestor.

As there are many "reincarnations" of Impa; there is even an "Impaz" [TP], a possible predecessor to Ocarina of Time's [Impa] incarnation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom