• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler More on the Mysterious Sheikah Woman

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I hope they save information on this girl's character for after the game's release. I know ZD would post it then, and I'd want to read it. But this Sheikah--while Impa, supposedly--and the final fight with Demise are the two things I want to discover on my own.

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

I think they said she will be called impa (what do you know another OoT reference) but I might be wrong.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Huh? I think the voice sounded very male for an apparently female character. Maybe we now have Sheik "in reverse"? That'd be a nice gimmick!

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

lol For all we know this could be impa's husband impaz.

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

Yeah, she has a great deal of similarities to impa, this makes me wonder if we ever will see the gerudo, I haven't seen a game that featured that race since majora's mask and they were pirates! Not the typical desert thief gerudo.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Who is the Mysterious Shiekah Women?

I really don't know who she is,Some people are saying she is impa,But I'm not sure about that Because Impa was born on death mountain When the gorons lived there and of course eldin volcano is death mountain, but the gorons don't live there yet.I think she will be named sheik and in ocarinia of time zelda will disguise herself and name herself after the legendary shiek from skyward sword.I think her name could be shiek,or it could turn out to be Impa when she was younger (Though I doubt it),Or it could turn out that we are all wrong and it just turns out to be a new character we've never heard of before. Either way I'm just very curious how this character will play into skyward sword other than protecting zelda from Ghirahim.

Thats all guys hope you all like my post. :p

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
She's apparently charged to watch over Zelda by the goddess, just as Fi does with Link. That would account for Zelda disappearing after each Temple; the Sheikah's whisking her away when she senses danger is near.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Her name, from the text dump:
The one you saw by Zelda's side is
known as  Impa. She is a being sent
forth by the  goddess to aid Zelda in
her quest.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
lol For all we know this could be impa's husband impaz.

...Impaz was a woman and a descendant.

Her name, from the text dump:
The one you saw by Zelda's side is
known as Impa. She is a being sent
forth by the goddess to aid Zelda in
her quest.

Thank you, Locke, it's great to finally know the name and who she is. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom