• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miyamotos Favorite

What is Miyamoto's favorite game?

• Donkey Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Mario

• Starfox

• Ice Climbers

• The Legend of Zelda

• Kid Icarus

• Nintendogs

• Pikimin

• Total voters

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Mario, Donkey Kong, and Zelda. Miyamoto-sensei is my role model and pretty much my hero alongside Michael Jackson. Miyamoto-sensei is the big reason I want to start my own game company.

N

Navi23

I heard that there might only be one morr Star Fox game after the 3DS remake. Makes me kinda sad since there's so much potential in it too and it just got pushed to the side :/

What! Only one more? Dang it.
This makes me sad.

I did hear somewhere that Miyamoto is getting less interested in the series.

Fahxy

Grand Campaigner
Mario, obviously. He's poured SOO much more time into the mario series. Mario has appeared in how many games? And either way, Mario is also what shot Nintendo to success, and without Mario he would be any old joe. I love just about all of his series, and I love Zelda more than most mario games, but really. Mario is like his most successful child, Zelda's like his child that tries their best and has hidden depths, and the rest are like illegitamite children or estranged children who have at best been adopted by other producers or at worst fallen into obscurity.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
It's too bad that Miyamoto doesn't want to pursue the Star Fox series anymore. But Miyamoto is rarely wrong so I suppose he knows what he's doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom