• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minish Cap Best Handheld Game?

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I don't think it is the best handheld Zelda, but it is a great pocket game. The dungeons are pretty easy, but the sidequests were more difficult. Here's my handheld ranking
1. OoA
2. MC
3. LA
4. OoS

If ALttP counts, it goes first, and I haven't played PH and ST, so I can't say on those.

I have played every hand held except FS and completed them all and here is what I say. 1 being best, 25 being worst.
#1 MC
#2 OoA
#3 LA
#4 ALttP (If you count it as one)
#5-24 [Nothing]
#25 OoS

Where are PH and ST?...................

Z

zora14

I haven't actualy played it yet but from the information it looks like it's one of the best if not the best handheld Zelda game cuz there's tons of things to do like kinstones and tons of heart pieces and it has really good graphics as far as being bright colored and what not AND lots of cool items. Do you think it's the best worst or inbetween?

best game definitley. its awesome for the reasons you stated.

STEVEN

Flat The Court Composer
I Thinks its OoA for sure I am right now trying to beat it without any help from linked games.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I am playing through this game right now and if it was not so short I would have to say that it is the best handheld Zelda there is, and without any hesitation at all actually!

The game has some "flaws" in my opinion, the overworld should have been bigger and there should have been 2 or 3 extra dungeons (or they could have made the already existing dungeons a bit bigger).

But I do think it is a fantastic game and a lot better than the more recent titles that are named Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
I think Minish Cap is a great Zelda Game! I'm stuck between Minish Cap and Phantom Hourglass. I loved the Temples and Music in Minish Cap! and it took me longer to finish the game which I loved:yes:

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
I'd say Phantom Hourglass beats it. Also I am enjoying OoS but I'm not very far but it seems like a good game. But The Minish Cap is still very fun but lacks much of a challenge. But it's still awesome :)

LA is the best by a country mile. To be honest I think MC is probably the worst handeld game but that's just my opinion. It doesn't surprise me that most of the people who think MC is the best don't seem to have played LA. LA is the Majora's Mask of 2D Zelda, MC is the Twilight Princess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom