• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I'm kind of uncertain if lynching Sadia is the best course of action we can take. It just feels like we don't really have anything decisive evidence against her and a mislynch would really hurt the town right now. But we really have not much else to go on so I guess I'm not really against it but I will abstain from voting until I've had some time to look through old posts and think about it.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Why him more? There's much more evidence against Sadia.

np :jckiss:

Sort of a gut instinct but I feel like he would be a person to get rid of Lady early on. Also his post above really rubs me the wrong way. I feel like he is trying to look like he is fine with Sadia's death but isnt voting because he actually isn't fine with it.
But again Im Ok with the Sadia lynch and if she turns up Mafia than I would think Sacrfed should be out next target.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
[...]Also his post above really rubs me the wrong way. I feel like he is trying to look like he is fine with Sadia's death but isnt voting because he actually isn't fine with it.
[...] and if she turns up Mafia than I would think Sacrfed should be out next target.
I totally agree with this.

Scarf, if you don't think she's a good lynch then who do you suggest? Can you think of anyone better? Can you think of literally any other person we could possibly lynch that's not "based on a gut feeling?"

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
BTW guys, BK just hammered so... that's a thing lol it's twilight.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I don't see why we'd look at BK anyway. The lynch was likely to happen regardless.

Pen

The game is on!
I bet Thar would be a good target for the Doctor tonight. If not Thar then possibly LD. Those are the only two players whom I even remotely trust at this point.

And Gummy, you seem awfully suspicious of me. Is there a concrete reason for that, or is it more of a gut feeling?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
More like I feel the mafia is hiding except for one person, that's just how I feel that the mafia is acting and/or would act in a game like this. At first I couldn't decide who to trust but as I'm narrowing it down the only thing resonating in my mind is "don't trust pendio don't trust pendio"

So yeah, old precautions mostly. To sum it up... gut feeling.

Pen

The game is on!
More like I feel the mafia is hiding except for one person, that's just how I feel that the mafia is acting and/or would act in a game like this. At first I couldn't decide who to trust but as I'm narrowing it down the only thing resonating in my mind is "don't trust pendio don't trust pendio"

So yeah, old precautions mostly. To sum it up... gut feeling.

Fair enough I guess...

Still waiting for a responce.

What do you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom