• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
You gave me the note, I know that.

How come Pendio was RB'd one night? That confuses me.

Reactions: Pen

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Could we get the night actions and a complete list of roles?

I haven't been paying attention to this game since I died, but can someone tell me who the nyan killed me? Because if you were town I'm seriously mad.

Last edited:

Jamie

Could we get the night actions and a complete list of roles?

I haven't been paying attention to this game since I died, but can someone tell me who the nyan killed me? Because if you were town I'm seriously mad.
it was town lol cause it wasnt us :P

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer

That'd be me. As I explained that Day, somebody sent me a note the Night before saying that "Heroine can't be trusted", and I took it to he a Town informant role. I'm still unclear on the details myself, but I acted on what the note said and targeted you that Night. However, for whatever reason, musicfan waited to kill you the following Day...after you'd proven your innocence. For the longest time I thought it was done by another role, but then the same thing happened to Scarfed the very next Day so I knew it had to have been me.

Jamie

That'd be me. As I explained that Day, somebody sent me a note the Night before saying that "Heroine can't be trusted", and I took it to he a Town informant role. I'm still unclear on the details myself, but I acted on what the note said and targeted you that Night. However, for whatever reason, musicfan waited to kill you the following Day...after you'd proven your innocence. For the longest time I thought it was done by another role, but then the same thing happened to Scarfed the very next Day so I knew it had to have been me.
My guess is because your character is an investigator, and therefore does not kill people at night but instead puts them on trial during the day.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Well. Darn. I was totally going to give you guys all of my results before I died, so I was really frustrated that I was killed like that. But I guess it wasn't your fault, Thar.

I actually knew LG was the Doctor from the results, since she targeted herself. I also got info that Scarfed targeted her because musicfan sent me Linkdude's role's results by accident, which is why I was suspicious of him. There was no night kill, so I figured he might have targeted her, but she protected herself. The reason I actually hesitated to give them out immediately was because I was questioning the morality of using results that shouldn't have technically been mine in the first place, haha. And the reason I was suspicious of Linkdude at first was because musicfan's accidental results made me unsure of my OWN role and I thought he might have been claiming mine... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom