• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Wat8.jpg
Exactly. I'm kind of confused right now. Sorry. XD

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Quick question for Linkdude while I'm trying to figure everything out. You said that you knew for a fact that a doctor and strongman targeted David. Did you literally get the results "Doctor and Strongman" or did you get names?

Pen

The game is on!
Hmm... This is hard. Heroine does seem pretty sincere, but at the same time I know she is good at this game. If either Thar is lying or the information that he received last night is false, I simply cannot understand why they would choose to target Heroine. Because of this I highly doubt the Mafia is behind this. To me there are two possibilities to this: Either Heroine is indeed Mafia, as Thar and his message says, or Thar/the person who messaged Thar is a Lyncher. For the time being though, I am the most inclined to think that Heroine is Mafia, so I will keep my vote for now.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Yeah, I'm having a hard time imagining we will find a better lead than Heroine, and if Heroine is town, we can likely use that information in the next day period regardless.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Also, again, I'm highly highly doubting it is a lyncher. Thar softclaimed Vig pretty strongly, so why would they tell him that information and not someone who you know, CAN'T kill during the night and ruin their wincon?

Pen

The game is on!
Also, again, I'm highly highly doubting it is a lyncher. Thar softclaimed Vig pretty strongly, so why would they tell him that information and not someone who you know, CAN'T kill during the night and ruin their wincon?

You have a very good point with this. It would not make any sense for a Lyncher to act that way. And since I highly doubt it was the Mafia, I can only assume Heroine is in fact guilty.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer

I'm pretty confused by this myself. All that I know is that I was roleblocked or possibly hindered by a similar action.

Again, I'd like to put out the likelihood of there being a Framer in our midst. Of course I'd say that they are Mafia-aligned, someone who wanted Heroine dispatched by me in order to make me look guilty, but until the messenger announces themselves it's nigh impossible to prove this.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
That morning the police had found a box of evidence that had conected Heroine of time to another crime.

It took the police some time to arrive.

Heroine of Time was suddenly cuffed and dragged away. "You here me I am Fanzika Von Karma." She barked at the man takeing her away. After a while the group went to were Heroin of time was staying. They notice a card in her room that depicted a raven. They found a whip.

"Well she wasn't luseing about who she was." Some one mumbeled.

"The evidence must have been forged by the ring and that Yatsagaru must of took it for the real thing."
Another said.

Heroine of time was Fanzika Von Karma the town tracker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom