• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Honestly LD, I completely trust you at this point, but I don't understand why you targeted yourself. Either way, I reckon you were probably roleblocked, considering the mafia has a decent idea of your role.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Yeah like I said, in hind sight it didn't male sense to target myself. A role blocker could be possible too though. I'm gonna do one of my fancy vote count things when I get home tonight. See if I can get any info from it.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Stop roleblocking me already.

Anyway, I think that we can make this a short Day. Last Night I received an anonymous message from someone who claimed that they investigated Heroine and got a guilty result. I tried targeting her, but apparently my action was prevented yet again. That's enough for me.

Vote: Heroine of Time

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Yeah that seems like enough. Not an active player either so I'm not too concerned with it.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
thar i swear if you're lying i'm gonna find you irl and punch you in the butt

That being said I'm going to wait to vote. Not because I'm suspicious of the note thing or anything but I want time (before anyone hammers) to figure out who the mafia could have targeted. Whoever the doctor saved is surely town. I don't expect the doctor to claim and point out the townie because that's double suicide but I'd like to speculate on who said townie could be.
I've got some ideas but I'm going to keep them to myself, for safety reasons. :)

Actually now that I think about it, literally no one hammers in mafia anymore. I'm gonna throw in a vote. c:

vote: hroni <3

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake

I'm going to guess, LG, that the mafia targeted either you or Thar. Thar seems to be softclaiming vig, and you've been like, actually active, so that would be my guess.

Pen

The game is on!
Anyway, I think that we can make this a short Day. Last Night I received an anonymous message from someone who claimed that they investigated Heroine and got a guilty result. I tried targeting her, but apparently my action was prevented yet again. That's enough for me.

I see no reason for you to be lying. If you are lying it would just be made super obvious tomorrow I guess. But no, I will trust you on this for now.

So, it seems there is someone with the same kind of role that I had in Recess Mafia; The Snitch, who investigates someone and then sends their results to other players. At least that is what it seems like to me. Almost the whole day yesterday I was clueless as to what to do, so with this new piece of information out in the open, I see no reason not to act on it.

Hmm I doubt that Thar would put himself at risk to get an inactive player lynched so I suppose he could be trsuted. Now the message on the other hand. If the message was anonymous then someone could try to get a free lynch on Heroine. But I hardly think that the mafia would try to frame Heroine out of all people. Anyways I would like to see Heroines defence before voting. If she shows up that is.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Whoa whoa whoa. Hold up. I'm not guilty.

No, like, seriously. I'm so confused. XD

Ummm... I'm not really caught up, but I really would like you guys to wait for me to defend myself before lynching me. I mean, I guess I'm not active (though I'm going to do my best now -- I'm on Spring Break this week, so I have no excuse NOT to) so it doesn't really matter if you lynch me, but you'd be making a mistake.

Either way, I find it very odd that this would happen to me. I'm honestly not guilty, but I have no idea why someone would pick me of all people to frame. I've done absolutely nothing the entire game, and I was more likely than perhaps anyone else to get randomly lynched. However, the best I can say is just to ask you to believe me... at LEAST until I get caught up.

Thar, someone is either lying to you, or you're using that anonymous excuse for whatever reason to get me lynched. In fact, I'd like to know: has anyone else gotten any anonymous messages for the whole game?

Oh, also... I'm MOSTLY certain LG isn't guiłty because of events that happened in the night. I might tell you why if you guys want me to role claim, but I know LG herself hates that, so maybe I shouldn't. :P Maybe after I die you can figure out why. Or maybe after you hammer me I should just reveal what I know. Can you make sure I can tell you guys either way before I die? I've been so uselessly inactive that I've only used my ability twice, but it still might help.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Thar, someone is either lying to you, or you're using that anonymous excuse for whatever reason to get me lynched. In fact, I'd like to know: has anyone else gotten any anonymous messages for the whole game?
That's something I honestly didn't think about.

Are you claiming what I think you're claiming? If so what if the mafia has a role cop and they used it on her and they're willing to sacrifice one of their members for her role in order to secure a kill?

Unvote just in case c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom