• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm quite chill, actually. And since when have you been "Mr. Mature?"
You said "watch it". Doesn't sound overly chill from this side.
And I haven't been. But you have been. I was referencing that you wouldn't say something like that, you'd say it in a more mature way.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
tfw you dont know whether to play mafia or act like an admin and stop an argument

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
@Gumball

I geuss Fused cant respond anymore since he is getting a replacement but My prime suspect at the moment is Still Fused but my suspicions on Deku are growing.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
What's up, guys? I'm replacing fused_shadows as of right about now. I'll make a composition of my thoughts after I get a chance to read through the thread and take some mental notes.

In the meantime, musicfan, can I get a vote count?

So I read through it all and I noticed some few things. First Deku switched his vote a lot during the first day. I guess it could just be part of the day one fun but I still felt like it was worth noting. Also Fused protected Deku from getting lynched by unvoting. That and with the things everyone else said I would say that they are really suspicious.

Also I noticed some stuff on David too but it might just be making some crazy theory. Anyways before he was about to get lynched he said:

Alright then. I guess I'm dead then. It was fun playing and reading about what was happening. Still not a fan of the chaos that was day one. But it is really hard convincing you to do other wise, isn't it?

I mean, seriously. 6 whole pages of 20 posts each of random information. That's wayyyy too excessive for my taste.

which to me makes me think that he thought that he was going to make it. Anyways I guess that it coud be explained with it was twillight and he wasn't sure if it was to late to use his power but still i think it's wort noting. Especially with the lynch post in mind.

"HOLD IT! That's not how I remember it happening at all. He was not even close to what I saw." A figure began to argue with the person trying to arest the acused.

"My testimony will change everything. It may even change your outlook on life.:yes:" *sparkle*

Once they heard the testimony of the witness they could no longer find solid ground to hold him.

I might be interprenting it wrong or it might just be flavor text which really have no real signifance but it sounds an awful lot like someone saved David instead of him saving himself. If that was the case why would he lie? Well if a fellow scumbud had an over powered one time lynch preventer it would be easy to make up a plan with David soft claiming governor. But it might just be me overthinking things. Anyways that was all I could find which might be useful to the discussion.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Yeah, don't you dare kill me today. I don't know what fused was suspicious for, but I'm clearly not him. My reply will be up later.

And thanks, music.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I wasn't. Whatever you thought my role was, that definitley isn't it. I just wanted to say that for reference later on, in case I die.
I didn't say I thought what you clearly think that I thought you were (yay ambiguity but we all know what I'm talking about here anyway) I'm just saying that 1. you have no reason to claim (and that was definitely a claim of some sort considering you mentioned your role) 2. that doesn't prove that you're town in any way, and it's not a good way to defend yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom