• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I agree in the sense that I'm not quite sure about fused's alignment, but any lynch is better then a no lynch at this point in time.

Scarfed, where art thou?
I agree, where the hell has Scarfed been? It's a fairly small game you'd imagine everyone could be active.

David

But you called me here...
So, I left for the weekend and didn't have Internet until yesterday, but we were busy doing family things, so sorry that I haven't been super active. I like how many circles we're going through right now. It is still really early game, it feels, but we have 12 pages of text. Surely we can find something to discuss, but there are too few people posting with so little to go off of. "is it Deku?" idk. Can we push for a lynch to get some information? Looks like Scarfed and Fused are our best bets.

I thought that he meant that while he can stop certain lynches from happening, he didn't stop his own. I thought that's what he meant by "My role doesn't prevent me from being lynched." But you could be right, too. It depends on how you read his post, haha.

My role doesn't prevent me from being lynched, but I can protect myself or someone else if I really want to.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
My suspicion on Deku is rising.

Libk, I'd appreciate a little more contribution from you please. :)

Literally anything from Fused would be appreciated. The fact that he is not saying any opinions at all is upsetting. Thinking about it now I feel like he's trying to get lynched on purpose because this is too much of a playstyle change. I'm thinking Jester or Vengeful but I don't think a jester would be in a game this small.

David, who do you think is most and least suspicious?

Pendio, would you rather lynch Fused or Deku?

Hroni of Taim, thoughts? I know you're busy again but when you get a chance, I'd appreciate some contribution (I do actually appreciate your posts from earlier too <3 I just want more because I'm greedy)

Blackkirby, if Fused says nothing would you vote for him? Who is your ideal lynch for the day?

Pen

The game is on!
Pendio, would you rather lynch Fused or Deku?

Back when I placed my vote, fused was my obvious choice. However, since then my suspicions on DN have increased quite a lot. At this point I would be just as fine lynching either one of them, but since my vote is already on fused, I will keep it there for now.

Sorry guys I have been busy with stuff. It is kind of late here and I don't have the energy to read through all the stuff so instead I will do it as soon as I wake up. Hopefully I will find something that will contribute in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom