• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Mafia: Attack on Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
spiderman_meme_by_gothicgir66-d3cs1rq.jpg

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
OK, so out of boredom, I looked at this thread for the first time since my last post.

I probably shouldn't talk about the game while it's still in progress, but I want to know how the hell my defense of Heroine back in day 1 made me look scummy? I feel like that one particular instance was not really analyzed and people just jumped to conclusions.

I have a feeling that if I had posted to explain my inactivity that there may have been a different outcome earlier on in the game, and for that I apologize. I would like to thank JJ for giving me a worthy replacement, and I'm sorry for putting you into an awkward position Mido, but you played well after that! :)

Well, good luck town on the rest of the game!

and note to self: don't defend people anymore on the off chance that they may be scum because "omg he defended scum therefore scum!!11!!1!oneone!!uno!!1"

Rachel

be vigitant
I think ALiT is scum, mainly because I don't think Keeseman and AvatarFlygon are scum. I'm not really sure, though

These posts by Avagon don't seem like they're coming from scum to me:
HAHA! I was right about Pendio-- AGAIN!!

---

Okay, okay. So, Thar, I can see why you'd be suspicious of me. I understand. But that really was just something stupid I said because I thought we were just going to lynch somebody completely random and I didn't bother to go back to the page before and see that LG had the most votes besides pk :I

Wait.

Thar is Doctor?

Wait. All these roles are confusing me.
Oh, God... I think I should roleclaim about now. I haven't yet because I don't believe I've made much personal progress, but...

Okay, first, somebody answer this question, as I am not completely familiar with all the roles: What Night Roles are there besides Godfather, Doctor, Watcher, Bodyguard, etc?

EDWODP

Nevermind, looked back at the Sign-up thread.

Especially this last quote, maybe Avagon is the watcher.

And Keeseman has not said anything too scummy, I'm not really sure what to say about Keeseman.

I think ALiT is scum, mainly because I don't think Keeseman and AvatarFlygon are scum. I'm not really sure, though

These posts by Avagon don't seem like they're coming from scum to me:

Especially this last quote, maybe Avagon is the watcher.

And Keeseman has not said anything too scummy, I'm not really sure what to say about Keeseman.

A lot of people were suspicious of me in LotR where I turned out town. :P

Anyhow, I'd like to hear from Keeseman before we proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom