• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Mafia: Attack on Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Mido, could you expand on AvatarFlygon (and me?) I'd guess that if I were fake claiming, the real bulletproof would counterclaim me. I'm not trying any strategy like Thar did with his fake claim.

Yeah, I was thinking about this, and with the lull in activity lately as well as no counterclaim, I don't see much of a reason to be suspicious of you. As for Flygon, I was only contemplating if he had a connection to Pendio because I didn't have much to work with at the time. I do want to hear from Keeseman and ALIT, though. I think they would have some good input. For now, I think I'm going to check for any possible connections between we players are the Mafia.

If I am lynched today, I certainly hope that we can get a solid foothold with only one Mafia Member left. I'll need to do something for a change.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Sorry to keep you waiting!

I'd like to hear some input from Keeseman before offering my final decision for the day.

Also, Mido, why are you so complacent with death? From what I've read, you've agreed with JC stating that Mezlo's decisions seem scummy in light of us now knowing Heroine was scum. You're his replacement so you're only hurting yourself. I simply don't understand why you're not trying to protect yourself.

Right now you seem most suspicious, but then again, unusual behavior from Thareous meant nothing out of the ordinary as he was a regular townie.

Mido

Version 1
Sorry to keep you waiting!

I'd like to hear some input from Keeseman before offering my final decision for the day.

Also, Mido, why are you so complacent with death? From what I've read, you've agreed with JC stating that Mezlo's decisions seem scummy in light of us now knowing Heroine was scum. You're his replacement so you're only hurting yourself. I simply don't understand why you're not trying to protect yourself.

Right now you seem most suspicious, but then again, unusual behavior from Thareous meant nothing out of the ordinary as he was a regular townie.

I guess I could say that I find myself unable to find justification for Mellow's actions to defend my position with, to be honest. (I was more in agreement with the other actions as oppossed to his connection with Heroine on that Day 1 protection debacle.) I do not feel like much use to the town right now, which is probably why I feel so complacent. I've never been the most confident Mafia player over the past year. Yet, I'm thinking on the spot here, but perhaps you're right: I think this complacent attitude will hinder progress.

Sure, I don't have a surefire defense of Mr. Ezlo's behavior, but I can say that I am no Samus Aran, whoever she may be in this game. Heck, I know this is a copout defense, but when tomorrow comes, I'll see what I can do to help the cause before the day ends. (Besides, I should probably get some sleep!)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Well Mido is gonna even up the votes which will mens a no lynch will occur. In the result of a no lynch I think a flip up between who he votes for(?) - we don't want this to happen.

I honestly think we need to decide who to vote for. As I said before, I'm rather sure Mellow was acting very scummy before he was replaced so my vote remains.

Mido

Version 1
JC, I am aware how scummy this action can be, but I feel that I can help if I am alive. I know it's also late for a defense of Mellow's actions, but I finally figured that there was something I disagreed with. I really don't get the connection between Mellow ans Heroine, to be honest. It seems to me that he was trying to protect her early protection policy out of fairness. Still, I can see where you come from.

Man, I'm a bit mad at myself. I'm contradicting myself at every turn..... :(
Vote: AvatarFlygon
Anyhoo, since little was done today, I'll be leaving my placeholder vote.
The only reasoning I have is that he was my next suspicion. I still wonder what Mr. Keeseman has to say!

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Oh, snap, I got so caught up in Pokemon that I completely forgot to start the Night. ...Well, then. Since you guys were so inactive, I guess you don't deserve a lynch scene, so I'll just tell you who it is (as if you don't know). It's Mido, a standard Zebesian. HAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU LYNCHED A TOWNIE, YOU LOSERS! :rolleyes:

Voters for Mido were justac00lguy and A Link In Time.

The Living

• A Link in Time
  • justac00lguy
  • Keeseman
  • Rachel
The Deceased

• PancakeSamurai - Zebesian
    [*]Dracomajora - Zebesian

• LittleGumball - Traitor, James Pierce
  • musicfan - (Secret) Elite Bodyguard, Kraid Spawn
  • Pendio - Godfather, Admiral Castor Dane
  • fused_shadows - Zebesian
  • Thareous - Zebesian
    [*]Erebea - Zebesian
  • Heroine of Time - Commander Adam Malkovich, Role Cop
  • Big Octo - Anthony Higgs, Strongman
  • pkfroce - Ridley, Vigilante
  • Mido - Zebesian

Night 4 has officially begun. Day 5 will begin on January 13th at 12:00 A.M. CT. Mafia and Doctor, PM me your targets before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom