• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Mafia: Attack on Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Okay, I am very, very sorry about forgetting about this fine game. :facepalm:

Hey, let's be fair, I also forgot to PM you your role. :P

Also, just so you guys know, Erebea and Heroine of Time have officially been modkilled for inactivity.

Vote Count

Thareous - justac00lguy, AvatarFlygon, and pkfroce (1)
Big Octo - Thareous (1)

Another day reached its end, and so came time for the next member to be lynched. However, the shock from the previous night must have taken a serious toll on everyone, as very little investigative action was taken afterwards. The only noteworthy event was a member by the name of Thareous claiming he was Mother Brain, followed by justac00lguy immediately counterclaiming this title. It eventually became clear that Thareous was lying, and he himself admitted to doing such in order to attract the spies' attention to him, though he only admitted this in the face of being considered one of them himself. Alas, though, it was to no avail. The Space Pirates knew they couldn't take any chances at this point, so they unanimously voted for Thar, as they called him, to be the next member to fall. ...Or, at least, that WOULD be the case if Thareous hadn't been a Space Pirate himself, as was revealed upon his untimely death.

Thareous was a standard Zebesian. He had been telling the truth. In a clear attempt to avert the Galactic Federation's potential sights away from the real Mother Brain and onto himself, he ultimately put his fellow Space Pirates in a worse situation -- truly a foolish and poorly-thought-out act, everyone still alive agreed. Before breathing his last, though, he managed to tell them to remember his suspicions about the one named Big Octo. This was his dying wish.

The Living

• Mido
  • A Link in Time
  • Big Octo
  • justac00lguy
  • Keeseman
  • pkfroce
  • Rachel
The Deceased

• PancakeSamurai - Zebesian
    [*]Dracomajora - Zebesian

• LittleGumball - Traitor, James Pierce
  • musicfan - (Secret) Elite Bodyguard, Kraid Spawn
  • Pendio - Godfather, Admiral Castor Dane
  • fused_shadows - Zebesian
  • Thareous - Zebesian
    [*]Erebea - Zebesian
  • Heroine of Time - Role Cop

Night 3 has officially begun. Day 4 will begin on Janurary 6th at 12:00 A.M. CT. Mafia, Vigilante, and Doctor, PM me your targets before then.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Good luck taking them down, Town.

The Deceased list looks a little incomplete... Didn't Pendio die in this game, or am I confusing it with another? :/

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
It was the middle of the night, and the remaining Galactic Federation spies knew they were in serious trouble. They were down to their last two members, and there were still key members of the Space Pirates to take care of -- namely Ridley, since he could easily kill them off in the midst of the darkness. They decided this is who they would target. Irony struck, though, as he happened to be hunting down one of them at the same time. Naturally he wasn't sure if this member was scum or not, but he had a hunch. Eventually the remaining two Mafia members and Ridley met with each other. A most unpleasant meeting it was, as bitter rivals met face-to-face. Standing next to Ridley's target was Samus Aran. This took him aback, but only for a split second. He knew he had to take out the one standing next to her as soon as possible and get her to retreat, as there was no way he could beat her, having faced her so many times, only to be forced to retreat. He charged for his target, but Samus stepped in the way and started taking him on in order to give her partner time to charge his plasma gun.

They fought furiously, and every chance he got, Ridely tried to go after his target, but he was always cut off at the last second. Knowing he was running out of time, he eventually just bull-rushed Samus in an attempt to head directly for his target by either knocking her down long enough for him to close the gap or her dodging, giving him the time to do so. She managed to dodge just in time with her "sensemove" technique, but immediately realized what was about to happen when she noticed Ridley didn't stop. Just as Ridley was closing in on his target, however, he noticed the plasma gun was about to fire. He knew didn't have enough room to alter his course in time, so he extended his tail as a last resort, hoping it would pierce his target's heart. It worked. However, with such a close blast, Ridley was sent careening across the room and into the wall. He wasn't dead, but he was temporarily too shaken up to even get on his feet. Samus was stunned for a brief moment at her partner and close friend's demise, but she knew she had to act quickly if she were to finish the job for him. She sprinted towards Ridley, charging up a shot as she got closer, aimed her arm canon down his mouth, and fired.

The aftermath left pkfroce, the Vigilante, Ridley and Big Octo, the Strongman, Anthony Higgs dead. Another night with multiple deaths had occurred.

The Living

• Mido
  • A Link in Time
  • justac00lguy
  • Keeseman
  • Rachel
The Deceased

• PancakeSamurai - Zebesian
    [*]Dracomajora - Zebesian

• LittleGumball - Traitor, James Pierce
  • musicfan - (Secret) Elite Bodyguard, Kraid Spawn
  • Pendio - Godfather, Admiral Castor Dane
  • fused_shadows - Zebesian
  • Thareous - Zebesian
    [*]Erebea - Zebesian
  • Heroine of Time - Commander Adam Malkovich, Role Cop
  • Big Octo - Anthony Higgs, Strongman
  • pkfroce - Ridley, Vigilante

Day 4 has officially begun. Night 4 will begin on January 11 at 12:00 A.M. CT.

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Good job PK on trusting me; I had a feeling about Bo.

I can assume that Bo used his strongman role to kill PK as I indeed protected him. I tried to throw them off on who I'd protect to attract attention to myself, but I guess that never worked. Well only one more Mafia to go so now we will enter a process of elimination stage.

Also, yeah sorry Thar. I jut really wanted to see your alignment and it's why I diverged me attention towards Bo. I wanted to see just how you reacted towards it. And you opted to vote for him. This left me with a better insight into Bo's alignment. As if Thar was truly scum then he wouldn't have proceeded to vote his scum bud, confirming that Bo wasn't scum. However, it was the opposite: Thar was Townies, which made me even more suspicious of Bo. Now we just have to find another who seems suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom