• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Mafia: Attack on Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Wench, please, he was following Thareous.
V
Yes Thar I'm keeping my vote on you.

For one, you're the only "lead" we have and it is a situation that could go either way. I would like to think that what you did was in good intentions and I'm sorry if I didn't play into it, but I just don't see it as very beneficial to us Townies, thus I have deemed it a scummy move.

PK, here's a tip for your NK. If Thar is Mafia look at the people he mentioned. If he's Town still look at them all the same. If I had one alternative target, to Thar that is, it would be Bo. I don't have enough to start a lynch on him, but I feel he's joined quite a few bandwagons. It's just a hunch, but consider it. That's all I got, sorry.

Also

Vote: AvatarFlygon

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
That ironic moment when the Mafia had a Strongman in their ranks... Go get 'em, Town.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Alright i was following Thar, Justa, and my own thoughts. GG guys, GET'EM. GET'EM.

BO was kinda hiding out imo. He only came in to make a silly post and the occasional serious post. Kinda like Pendio. So i was like, HM MAYBE HE's doing the same thing.

I was also fulfilling a dying Townie's final wish.

Well, that was fun. Hope you win Tpwn. ;)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Alright i was following Thar, Justa, and my own thoughts. GG guys, GET'EM. GET'EM.

BO was kinda hiding out imo. He only came in to make a silly post and the occasional serious post. Kinda like Pendio. So i was like, HM MAYBE HE's doing the same thing.

I was also fulfilling a dying Townie's final wish.

Well, that was fun. Hope you win Tpwn. ;)
Good job :yes:

---

Unvote

Vote: Rachel

Haven't see much from you. You lying low, scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom