• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Mafia: Attack on Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel

be vigitant
JJ said the Traitor role in this game is changed up a bit, so we should keep that in mind if we're analyzing LG's posts.

Is there at all a possibility that pk fake claimed the vigilante? I suppose the real vig then should have killed pk because the fake claim would have meant pk was mafia, so I guess since that didn't happen the claim is pretty real.

Big Octo

=^)
Godfather get!

Anyways, I suppose the pk targeted fused because of fused's pursuit of him yesterday. Seems like a rooky mistake to me, target whoever's suspicious of you.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Alright. I killed fused because LG, the traitor, kept voting him. I didn't exactly know how the Traitor worked so I just assumed that he/she sells out mafia because well, they're the Traitor. So I figured, "HM. She's voting for Fused a bunch... That could mean that Fused is scum!" Not only that, he voted for me out of nowhere, imo, and claimed that it was a no-brainer on who we should have lynched. It seemed kinda off to me. It was as if he was eager to vote me off. Like JJ said, I read LG's death scene, and that's how I came to the conclusion of how the Traitor works I guess. :I

Now PK, I suggest that--now your role is out there in the blue--that we work together and decide upon your targets throughout the night. This way we can help you make more logical night kills, which will hopefully end up being scum.

Good idea lol. I was going to ask Day 2, but it was already Twilight. :P

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, pk :(

Good game everyone! Good luck!

I'm sorry... :(

So that was my reasoning for killing Fused. Now, imma look into Pendio's posts and stuff.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Okay, okay. So, Thar, I can see why you'd be suspicious of me. I understand. But that really was just something stupid I said because I thought we were just going to lynch somebody completely random and I didn't bother to go back to the page before and see that LG had the most votes besides pk :I

Fair enough.

And as the Town Doctor, I'll do all I can to protect you, pkfroce.

Sheik

:the:
Wait.

Thar is Doctor?

Wait. All these roles are confusing me.
Oh, God... I think I should roleclaim about now. I haven't yet because I don't believe I've made much personal progress, but...

Okay, first, somebody answer this question, as I am not completely familiar with all the roles: What Night Roles are there besides Godfather, Doctor, Watcher, Bodyguard, etc?

EDWODP

Nevermind, looked back at the Sign-up thread.

Last edited:

pkfroce

Skelepuns
He's claiming Doctor. It's not confirmed, but we'll see. If I don't die tonight then that kind of confirms him. Unless he's scum and he planned to not kill me to make it LOOK like he was the Doctor, but in reality he wasn't.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
He's claiming Doctor. It's not confirmed, but we'll see. If I don't die tonight then that kind of confirms him. Unless he's scum and he planned to not kill me to make it LOOK like he was the Doctor, but in reality he wasn't.

Rest assured that you won't die Tonight. The remaining Mafia members know that they'll only waste a kill Tonight if they target you, so they have to move on to somebody else. Your role was confirmed by last Night's actions; you only have to Night Kill who you believe is most likely scum.

Besides, I already softclaimed, albeit it was Twilight and I didn't use "Doctor" to describe myself. Cross-compare my claim with the official roles in the sign-up thread if you have to.

EBBED

Who did you protect on Night One and Two, Thar?

:right:

Big Octo and Alit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom