• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Mafia: Attack on Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
62O7b.jpg

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Sorry I'm late with this, guys. I got caught up with video games and Dungeons & Dragons at a friend's house. I DID NOT MEAN TO FAIL YOU!!!

It was the middle of the night. All was peaceful until *BOOM*... the group heard an explosion. When they found the source from whence it came, they walked in on a horrible scene. Blood and body chunks were everywhere, and a half-blown-off corpse lied on the floor. Upon quick investigation, it was determined that the two deceased were musicfan and Pendio -- the Bodyguard, Kraid Spawn and Godfather, Admiral Castor Dane. After the initial shock and panic, someone asked Kraid why his spawn had apparently exploded. He revealed that he had secretly been placing a bomb inside him every night that would detonate upon his life force being snuffed out. He knew it was risky, as Ridley could potentially attack him, but he also knew it was a risk worth taking -- clearly so, as it payed off.

However, the horror had not yet ended. As they all gathered together in the morning, they all noticed that fused_shadows was missing. They all immediately went to his room to check on him, hoping he had merely overslept. Unfortunately, it was not so. They found him with a chunk of his neck gnawed off and a stab wound through the left side of his chest, going all the way through his heart. It was very apparent that Ridley had killed him some time after the deaths of Kraid Spawn and Castor Dane. fused_shadows was a standard Zebesian.

After such a game-changing turn of events, both sides were more anxious than ever. Things had just gotten real -- or, rather, exponentially more real than they already were.

The Living

• Mellow Ezlo
  • A Link in Time
  • Big Octo
  • justac00lguy
  • Keeseman
  • Erebea
  • pkfroce
  • Thareous
  • Rachel
  • Heroine of Time
The Deceased

• PancakeSamurai - Zebesian
    [*]Dracomajora - Zebesian

• LittleGumball - Traitor, James Pierce
  • musicfan - (Secret) Elite Bodyguard, Kraid Spawn
  • Pendio - Godfather, Admiral Castor Dane
  • fused_shadows - Zebesian

Day 3 has officially begun. Night 3 will begin on Janurary 4th, 2014 at 12:00 A.M CT.

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
So, if I understood the night scene correctly, MF killed himself and Pendio. So maybe MF placed this bomb beforehand? Actually thinking about it, maybe Mafia killed MF and thus detonated the bomb, which in turn meant that the GF would die as well as MF. If that's not the case then it looks like Mafia targeted PK and the doctor protected him. The latter part is easy to figure out, PK killed Fused.

Now PK, I suggest that--now your role is out there in the blue--that we work together and decide upon your targets throughout the night. This way we can help you make more logical night kills, which will hopefully end up being scum.

---

So I was about to vote for MF based off his odd comment during the night phase, but obviously now he's dead :I Hmm, I'll have to come back later and see if I can find anything suspicious about Day Two.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
We're bandwagoning on Gummy? :O

Umm... Lemme think about this...

So, Yesterday Avagon's response to my vote on Gummy demonstrated a peculiar reaction. I didn't want to mention this until I was certain of LittleGumball's alignment, but now that we're knowledgeable of it I think this is a pretty good place to start. Avagon may have reacted out of pure uncertainty or tried to intercede for him scummy companion. Whatever the case, he's my primary target for Today; to begin I'd like him to elaborate on his reaction: Did my vote seem sudden, or was it influenced by something else?

Also, where in hay is Erebea? I don't think he's made a single serious post this game.

FoS: Erebea

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Yeah Erebea is pretty useless. I don't know if he's generally messing around or that's his meta. I doubt he's that bothered about the game, so maybe it's best if we do proceed with some kind of pressure?

Also, LG was a traitor, right? I think that means that they are Mafia aligned Townies. Basically they're not a part of the actual Mafia team... well not communicating with them anyway (correct me if I'm wrong as I'm not completely sure). Anyway, that would mean that Mafia would have no insight to LG's role. So really it doesn't put me, Thar, Fused (even though he's dead) in this position of "we killed a Mafia, thus we are Townies" etc. On the other hand, Mafia didn't know LG was probably a Traitor, so they might have shied away.

Also, I think it's fair to look into the people who voted PK (and yes, that included me ovbs).

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Also, LG was a traitor, right? I think that means that they are Mafia aligned Townies. Basically they're not a part of the actual Mafia team... well not communicating with them anyway (correct me if I'm wrong as I'm it completely sure). Anyway, that would mean that Mafia would have no insight to LG's role. So really it doesn't put me, Thar, Fused (even though he's dead) in this position of "we killed a Mafia, thus we are Townies" etc. On the other hand, Mafia didn't know LG was probably a Traitor, so they might have shied away.

The purpose of a Traitor (otherwise known as the Double-Dealer) is to try to sell out information from the Mafia. Yes, Traitors are Mafia-aligned, but they're fellow scumbuds have no knowledge of it, at least in my experience. They have to rely on their own wit to deceive the Town and betray the Mafia, without getting caught, and surviving until the end.

Sheik

:the:
HAHA! I was right about Pendio-- AGAIN!!

---
Thareous said:
So, Yesterday Avagon's response to my vote on Gummy demonstrated a peculiar reaction. I didn't want to mention this until I was certain of LittleGumball's alignment, but now that we're knowledgeable of it I think this is a pretty good place to start. Avagon may have reacted out of pure uncertainty or tried to intercede for him scummy companion. Whatever the case, he's my primary target for Today; to begin I'd like him to elaborate on his reaction: Did my vote seem sudden, or was it influenced by something else?
Okay, okay. So, Thar, I can see why you'd be suspicious of me. I understand. But that really was just something stupid I said because I thought we were just going to lynch somebody completely random and I didn't bother to go back to the page before and see that LG had the most votes besides pk :I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom