• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Mafia: Attack on Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Wow Heroine, I think I may have gotten a little teary-eyed while reading that. Absolutely beautiful. That's what a proper analysis should look like. :kawaii:

You should see the rough draft I had going for Justa's post in which he voted for Musicfan, before I gave up on it. ;P

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Anywho, I don't really get why there's a whole bunch of RVS going on....

Allow me to sort this out for you...

It's Day 2, we need to start scumhunting. With that in mind, I'm gonna start us off.

Vote: Mellow Ezlo

Yeah it's Day 2, and there's been a lot of randomness so far, but really your post joins ranks with the arbitrary as well, because you've also randomly voted without making any claim to suspicion. Whether that was your intent or not, I'd like to see some fashion of reasoning as to why you consider voting Mellow out of the blue "scumhunting". It seems contradictory to your stated intent.

FoS: fused_shadows

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
the_best_of_spiderman_memes_640_06.jpg

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Yeah it's Day 2, and there's been a lot of randomness so far, but really your post joins ranks with the arbitrary as well, because you've also randomly voted without making any claim to suspicion. Whether that was your intent or not, I'd like to see some fashion of reasoning as to why you consider voting Mellow out of the blue "scumhunting". It seems contradictory to your stated intent.

FoS: fused_shadows

Vote wasn't random. I was waiting for his reaction to post the reason, but I guess you ruined that now......... ;)

I don't like his unvote, here, directly after musicfan unvoted to give pkfroce the lead in votes. The crazy mafia conspiracist in me is telling me that this was him protecting a scumbud. He RVS'd his scumbud earlier in the game, and the moment he saw that that vote put pkfroce in danger he removed it. I'm also consequently suspicious of pkfroce, but I was planning on pursuing him later.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Vote wasn't random. I was waiting for his reaction to post the reason, but I guess you ruined that now......... ;)

On the contrary, I cut to the chase with this inevitability and had you present a viable resource. Now we are simply to see if you can be trusted yourself; this attempt at "scumhunting" could be no more than taking advantage of a previous post from Day 1, one which is innocent until shown to be seemingly guilty. After all, it really wouldn't make much sense for Mellow to keep a vote on a scumbud until the very end. More than likely, he was just following suit with musicfan (refer to the post above Mezlo's) which just so happened to tie up the votes again.

I don't like his unvote, here, directly after musicfan unvoted to give pkfroce the lead in votes. The crazy mafia conspiracist in me is telling me that this was him protecting a scumbud. He RVS'd his scumbud earlier in the game, and the moment he saw that that vote put pkfroce in danger he removed it. I'm also consequently suspicious of pkfroce, but I was planning on pursuing him later.

I can actually see there being some sort of connection between pkfroce and Mellow, or pkfroce and musicfan. It struck me as odd whenever Music unvoted from LittleGumball and directed his vote instead to PancakeSamurai to tie up the tally. His defense was that he believed the poll yield more evidence for Day 2, but it can be just as likely, if not more, that he was protecting pkfroce after seeing his buddy in danger.

Vote: musicfan

FoS: pkfroce

Rachel

be vigitant
HoT is too intelligent for us. Vote her off.

Eh think want thar.
ok

Anywho, if I'm understanding this right, there is a possibility that pkfroce is mafia. Draco in post 143 (quoted below) responded to pkfroce, saying pkfroce didn't do anything scummy. I don't know if mafia would want to kill someone who says one of them is not scummy (this is just a thought, pkfroce obviously could still be scum)

Quote Originally Posted by pkfroce
Oh. Ok. I honestly didn't think of it that way. I didn't intend to seem scummy. I was just screwing around. I feel really stupid now.

Dracomajora:
Why? You didn't really do anything wrong or scummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom