• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Mafia: Attack on Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Gonna go ahead and start the second day. It's technically late as-is, and it's a little less than an hour away from 12:00 CT, so... yeah.

As night rolled around, it was time for the remaining 16 members to head off to bed. However, with the Galactic Federations spies now aware that they were being hunted, the Space Pirates knew they would probably try to start whittling their numbers down night by night. The commanding officers knew they would have to do their best to make sure they all were safe during this time, so they devised a plan.

Mother Brain and Kraid Spawn would attempt to protect members they felt were the most likely to be targeted. Kraid himself needed not worry about a thing, as his thick hide could bounce an assassin's attack right off. Ridley was given permission to perform his own "night killings", as they came to call it, though he would need to be absolutely sure who he set out to kill would be scum. Therefore, he decided to restrain his bloodlust for the night. However, despite it was to no avail. And, lastly, Phantoon, with his ability to lurk invisibly in the shadows, was charged with watching over members, but was not granted the authority to step in directly.

Unfortunately, they weren't successful in protecting the right members, so yet another Space Pirate fell that night. As they all gathered together the next morning, they noticed this member wasn't with them, so they went to his room to see if he was still alive, which, of course, he wasn't. He was found lying there, cold to the touch with a single hole caused from what was clearly an extremely powerful energy shot straight through the area of his heart. This member's name was... Dracomajora, a standard Zebesian.

Saddened at another loss, but relieved it was not a commanding officer, the crew set out once again to find the spies and eliminate them before it was too late and they themselves were eliminated.

The Living

• Mellow Ezlo
  • LittleGumball
  • A Link in Time
  • fused_shadows
  • Big Octo
  • justac00lguy
  • Keeseman
  • Erebea
  • pkfroce
  • musicfan
  • Pendio
  • Thareous
  • Rachel
  • Heroine of Time
The Deceased

• PancakeSamurai - Zebesian
    [*]Dracomajora - Zebesian

Day 2 has officially started. Night 2 will begin December 28th at 12:00 A.M. CT.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Alright everyone, I'm back! And I think I have some fascinating evidence on who I think is scum that I really must share with you all. I'm fairly certain LG is scum, and here's why.

Look at this:
m-my life

what is it

vote: Heroine of Time

;)
First of all, the repetition of the "m" in "my" seems to imply that she is stuttering. According to dictionary.com, the definiton of stuttering is "talk with continued involuntary repetition of sounds". This is unusual, as a typed stutter would be intentional, and not involuntary; real spontaneous stuttering occurs only in spoken language. She could easily edit her stuttering online prior to sending that message, or, if necessary, correct herself with the convenient EBWODP. But she did not. Additionally, studies show that stuttering often arises from nervousness or fear. As a result, I highly believe that this is indeed a ploy devised by the clever mafia member -- LG, who, of course, having a two-letter abbreviation, is CLEARLY a prime suspect -- in order to make themselves look meek and helpless. As we all know, the mafia are FAR from meek and helpless, so it would make sense that she would desire to fabricate this image early on in the game.

Moving on, there appears to be a lack of capitalization in this post. This could also potentially be interpreted as a loss of confidence, which could either arise from a mafia member fearing discovery, or a very smart Mafioso trying to, again, look like a nervous Townie. I think this is very suspicious.

LG also questions what life is. Life is described as "the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death." Now, if she needs to ask what that is, do you think she is subconsciously suggesting that her life is different from our own? Perhaps, on some deep level, the guilt over having killed Dracomajora -- or, at that point in time, planning to kill him -- was harming her psychologically, and she felt like she was losing her humanity. Thus she has lost sight of what life truly is, and she feels like nothing more than a monster (or Samus or whoever the heck those mafia people are). Not to mention... that smiley face at the end! It is a symbol for "winking", which seriously, no one ever does in real life. Could that be a sign to her fellow mafia members indicating that things are going well?

...Oh, and she voted for me. OBVIOUS SCUM GUYS.

Vote: LittleGumball

inb4 k

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
All in all, Hottie appears to be posing an analytical post to stage LittleGumball's downfall, coupled with a revenge vote of nefarious intent.

Pure telltale signs of scum skullduggery.

The wink. ;)

Pen

The game is on!
Damn it, idk who to vote for now :c

Was Draco you prime suspect?

Life is described as "the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death."

Do not forget about the bacteria and the fungus. Those are also highly important life forms.

Dracomajora would be a skilled opponent to the Mafia, so his death is not precisely surprising. Nevertheless, I shall reread his posts of yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom