• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Mafia: Attack on Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
who wants to get married?

fallout3glitch.jpg

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Heroine is protected purely because it's day one and I don't want her to miss any action because of something that's beyond her control. I assumed this would go without saying. I wouldn't do it if it were late in the game and it actually mattered, lol. I'm not an idiot.

Also, if I couldn't take criticism, I would have quit by now. I'm clearly a Mafia mod n00b that NEEDED assistance making this game.

I also didn't delay the game on my own accord. The sign-up thread was locked, and Cakepan said he couldn't play, so I had to get it UNLOCKED, then Cakepan said "lol nvm", followed by database errors every five minutes and other crazy stuff. Its been a series of unfortunate events for this game. Its not ALL my fault.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Xyph, please leave the game as it is and let us play it. Regardless of it being Day 1, and that JJ happened to grant someone immunity while they were away, things still have not gone awry. There's utterly no point in arguing over this, especially not when pulling random chats is involved; JJ's action is not one of tyranny, but courtesy. As the game mod, he has every right to arrange it how he will. Lastly, I'd like to point out that out in the open is the least pleasant place to deliberate, least of all in the official game thread; it's honestly very disruptive. Moving it to a private area, such as the PMs, would be highly recommended. Appreciate it. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom