• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Mafia: Attack on Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Hey JJ can we have a vote count?

EBWODP
Also
Tomorrow Im voting HoT
Something about JJ's protection of her screams serial killer. Do to it being a only one person role.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
pkfroce 4 best at RVSing himself spontaneously and then mysteriously disappearing mafia awards 2013!!

Musicfan, I don't agree with your reasoning. JJ could grant immunity to any player who needs to take a break. He didn't pick Heroine because she is the SK, he picked her because she said she needed a break, and she's the only one to have said such a thing. The fact that she's protected means nothing.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Don't get what you're saying here. What does that have to do with anything?

I think he's trying to imply that JJ wants to protect Heroine because she has an important role. Though it could make sense, I'm not fond of using external-game evidence to justify someone's alignment.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
pkfroce 4 best at RVSing himself spontaneously and then mysteriously disappearing mafia awards 2013!!

Musicfan, I don't agree with your reasoning. JJ could grant immunity to any player who needs to take a break. He didn't pick Heroine because she is the SK, he picked her because she said she needed a break, and she's the only one to have said such a thing. The fact that she's protected means nothing.

Did I miss were he said that he would give it to any one who needs it?

pkfroce

Skelepuns
The "faction" loses if the SK dies. I might be reading to much into HoT Invulnerability, but just JJ's phrasing of it. It is something to at least keep an eye on.

Yeah... I think you ARE overthinking it... unless you're the lyncher which I doubt because I don't know what character that could possibly be.

(P.S. I honestly don't know much about the Metroid series. :P)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
You guys are jacking my style. I swear if anyone dares to post any of my shirtless men...

E6e1lz7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom