• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Meat!

What is the best meat?

• Beef

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Chicken

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Pork

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Lamp

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Turkey

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Seafood

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Bison

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Dolphin

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Vegetarian

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Aww @Djinn putting turkey was very discriminator, it's like something vile that @Misty girl would do, but dolphin totally makes sense. Once swam with dolphins while wishing I could eat one.

Misty

Ronin
it's like something vile that @Misty girl would do
Djinn happens to agree with me about turkeys being only good for eating. In fact, most rational humans agree with me.

I personally enjoy seafood a lot. I don't really like fish much unless it is raw and in sushi or sashimi or if it is battered and cooked like fish and chips or fish sticks.

The most regularly consumed meat for me is chicken. I love how many ways there are to prepare, cook, and sauce it. I could easily eat it every day.

Beef is also really good, but I feel like it is much more difficult to properly cook the way I want and tends towards feeling too heavy on the stomach.

Djinn

and Tonic
Turkey was designed by modern science in the 1700's to be sandwich meat, or holiday food to be eaten around family members you otherwise would never consider spending 10 minutes with any other time of the year.

It serves no other function. Especially when it has a natural defense mechanism of making the eater feel extremely satisfied when finished eating.

Reactions: Dio

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Steak....

My favorite meat is lamb but that was not on the list. I just love the mellow flavors of it it's so wonderful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I would have gone pork for the bacon but then I remembered those bison steaks I had and Omfg those were great. Best steak I've ever had. Want more bison. Appa is tasty

Chicken is only nice free range, otherwise it is too dry. Beef is my favorite, it can be put into anything. I love pork crackling more than anything, but I don't think that qualifies as meat.

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
I've never had lamp meat, is it good? : P
I'm a fan of all kinds of meat. Especially cheeseburgers, and haggis for special occasions. You just gotta know a guy who can get you the parts the FDA deemed "unfit for human consumption" like a bunch of hippies.

G

Guest-3

HAGGIS YASSSS. Love me some sheep's stomach. Mmmm... *cow tongue is really good too btw* :P

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
Strange things you don't think to eat usually end up that way. I'm a big fan of pig Jowl. It's the greasiest meat known to man.

I don't eat meat anymore, but when I did I guess I liked chicken the most. I have no problems with meat eaters by the way. :cucco:

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
It's got to be chicken you can do anything with it, bbq, burgers, nuggets, roast and don't forget KFC!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom