• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

May Giveaway Contest: Most Anticipated Game of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brodogs

Competitive TF2 Medic
I doubt I'll get to 100 posts but it needs to be mentioned.

I have been anticipating Guild Wars 2 (PC) for many many months now. I was reading all media articles and watching any content videos I could get my hands on. Preordered the game and just played the beta and all my expectations have been met. They dynamic combat and dynamic events are two of the biggest highlights for me, it really is looking to redefine the MMO genre. Also really appreciate the work that has gone into Personal Story.

If anyone's wondering, for the last closed beta weekend event there were 1 million applications.

Last edited:
R

Rethromil

I am looking forward to Guild Wars 2 more than anything.

J

jose095

Kingdom Hearts 3d. The trailer looks awsome, even though its in japanese.

I'm going to say Luigi's Mansion 2. I loved the first one, and in 3D it'll just be that much deeper.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Really hard to choose. It's a tie between Resident Evil 6 and Halo 4 for me. On one hand, you have two juggernaut characters in the same game, which by the way, props to Capcom for pulling off such a feat. It's like Schwarzenegger and Stallone, De Niro and Pacino, The Rock and Cena in the same movie/event. And they're from the same series, isn't that amazing? It was really cleverly done by having both Chris and Leon leading two different sides of the story without ever crossing paths throughout the series. Anyway, enough rambling about that though. Resident Evil 6 isn't what the series use to be, but I'm okay with that. That's not what Capcom is trying to do. They want to give us a huge entertainment experience, and by the looks of the trailer, we're getting just that. That's not to say the survival horror we all know and love won't be featured in the game. It has been described as "dramatic horror" which sounds really cool. Anyway, I'm really excited to see where this game goes, and what it does for the series.

But then there's also Halo 4. The last time we saw Master Chief, he was floating in space inside the forward unto dawn telling Cortana to wake him, when she needs him. That was five years ago. I was so eager to see the Chief return, but then Bungie went off to make Halo 3: ODST and Halo Reach. They even went off to say such things like "Master Chief won't return in video games anymore, and that his story will be continued by other means"...well, something along those lines. I started to wonder if we'll ever see Master Chief again. And then came E3 2011...Halo 4 is announced and a new team is in charge. I was skeptical at first, but excited for the most part. It's finally nearing that time of year and all 343 has given us is a couple of tidbits here and there. From what I've seen, it looks like a very beautiful game and already has a new and interesting musical score. E3 can't come any sooner! Halo 4, will be the start of a new era for Halo.

Sorry for rambling on about nonsense, but I'm really excited about these two games.

Last edited:
R

Rekciel

I will say Kingdom Hearts 3D, but i'm very excited for The Last Story and I really wish Pandora's Tower get localized soon.

I'm looking forward to Animal Crossing 3DS, I'm a huge Animal Crossing fan so I really want to have it on release day it is one of the games I'm looking forward the most along with Super Smash Bros. 3DS, because that is also a good serie.

I cannot wait for Resident Evil 6! The introduction of J'avos will add a bit more of a challenge than just the normal zombies.

The game I'm looking forward to is Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance. While also looking forward to Paper Mario 3D and Animal Crossing 3D. I love the Animal Crossing games, I've played them all since they came out on GameCube.

Last edited:
I can't say there's a game I'm super pumped to play like Skyward Sword last year, but I'm looking forward to some 3DS games like Anmal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 2, New Super Mario Bros 2, and Paper Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom