• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

May Giveaway Contest: Most Anticipated Game of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

theTomas117

My most anticipated would have to be Resident Evil 6. I feel the series went the wrong way with 5 and hope they can redeem themselves, I love the series.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

linkingtimeline

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. I am a Huge transformers fan and can not wait to see how the developers are going to up the Awesomeness even more.

I would have to say, Paper Mario 3D. I've been a huge fan of the Paper Mario series, ever since it was out. I remember my mom played the original Paper Mario for the N64 for me every night before I went to bed, and she read the dialog and everything. (She did the same for Ocarina of Time.) My mom is one of the rare people who actually fiddle around with video games from time to time. So because of what my mom did, I really wanted to play the game. I hated Paper Mario when I played, and my mom claimed it was because I could not read. I didn't believe her. Once I learned to read however, the experience for me changed, and I was a instant fan for the game. Now every time a Paper Mario game is announced, I get crazy excited, and highly anticipate the game. Paper Mario 3D is the game of choice for me this year.

Zelda 3DS!!! (Don't know if that will release this year or next year). I just think it will be very interesting to see which direction Nintendo goes with the handheld Zelda games like whether we will see Toon Link again or more of an Ocarina of Time 3D type of game.

My most anticipated game is Borderlands 2! The first one was so great that the second can only get better. It had a great trailer and the gameplay footage looks awesome. Cant wait to play it!

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I saw the Wii U Zelda Demo, and it was the coolest thing ever. I love the realistic graphics that were portrayed in it. Twilight Princess is my favorite game in the Zelda series, and I was excited to see the demo in a simlar style to Twilight Princess. I know that the demo has nothing to do with the Zelda game that is going to be released for the Wii U, but it really peaks my interest. Whatever the new Zelda for Wii U game is, that is what I most look forward to and wish came out at the end of this year. The Legend of Zelda is the only reason I am going to buy a Wii U, but man does it look really awesome!! If you go to my blog at The Legends of The Legend of Zelda then you will see some of the things that I want to be implemented in the new Zelda game (particularly the posts that deal with The Legend of Zelda: The Messenger's Staff, The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Serenity of the North, and The Legend of Zelda: Last Midnight Clue). P.S. None of the posts in my blog are finalized, and are always being updated and sometimes changed. It would be awesome to see a 3D Four Swords Zelda!! It would be fun to play with the near field detection of the Wii U tablet on a Zelda game. Sadly though, I can almost gurantee that Wii U Zelda won't come out for a few years, so I would have to say my most anticipated game for 2012 is Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. This game is set in the near future, so it isn't that unrealistic, and the new weapons that are going to be available will most likely amaze even the oldest Call of Duty players. I'm greatly anticipating how Treyarch integrates robots into the gameplay. I have the first Black Ops, and if the second one is like the first, then it will be a game for the ages.

Last edited:
My most anticipated game for 2012 is Darsiders 2 for Wii U! I have heard that it will be a launch title. Can't wait!

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
My most anticipated game of this year would probably be assassins creed 3 since I love that series, just such an amazing gameplay with an even more awesome story, I'm also looking forward to see the new Wii U, I have so many expectations as to how will be the new mechanics of this new console and how will it change the way we play zelda and other games, want to say that I'm looking forward to be a part of this community!

Last edited:

Dan

Mine would have to be resident evil 6 I can't wait for some more couch co-op and the return of zombies, and of course the most important factor of resident evil "PARTNERS"

H

HylianKnight25

I'm hoping that the WiiU and SSB4 will be released before 2013.

W

WolfDragoness

Resident Evil 6!! Luigi's Mansion 2! Assassin's Creed III! Paper Mario 3D, and maybe any Zelda series for the consoles such as wii and whatnots. >_>

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Diablo 3 for sure, i mean ive never played the "Diablo" serries but this one seems really good. And all my friends are telling me that this one is going to be really good. So, this is probably going to be the next game on my list to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom