• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

May Giveaway Contest: Most Anticipated Game of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new Assassins creed but my main focus is the wii u cause i wants one :P

*edit* Been watching some WoW moP beta videos and i got to say am rather looking forward to that also now (till blizzard ruin it :P )

Last edited:
A

annoyingnavi

I want Luigi's Mansion 2 the most but if Majora's Mask comes to the 3DS then Majoras Mask Majoras Mask :) :mastersword: :ganondorf:

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
This is an easy one: Luigi's Mansion 2. I remember wasting my entire weekends replaying the first one again and again and again. Although the story stays the same the sixth or seventh time I played it, the gameplay was so amazing I hardly focused on the story in my later playthroughs. If I had to guess, I would say I have beaten Luigi's Mansion at least 20 times. It is one of my favourite games of all time, and thus I am very excited for the sequel.

There are loads of games that I'm looking forward to this year, but the one I'm most looking forward to is Fire Emblem: Awakening. I have been glued to the series for almost 6 months now and I think this Game is going to be the best Fire Emblem Game yet, if not the best Game of 2012.

Fig

The Altruist
I guess the most anticipated game for me for 2012 would be Luigi's Mansion 2. Ever since I played the original on the GameCube, I always dreamed of Nintendo making a sequel to Luigi's Mansion. Now I would be living that dream this year. I can't wait to se how things will turn out for Luigi and his new mansion. Luigi's Mansion 2 is going to be a glad I know people would want to buy if they had a 3DS. I need to start a countdown for the release for Luigi's Mansion 2!

T

teranrae

I am looking forward to: pokemon black and white 2 and (i know this probably won't come out) Kingdom Hearts 3.

definitely pokemon black and white 2. (:
however, I really want another new zelda game of sorts.
whether it be for the 3DS or wii-u, doesn't matter.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
LOL I made a thread about this exact thing a few days ago!
Well, here we go: Sly 4: Thieves in Time (dunno if released this year), otherwise I'm very psyched for MoP (Mists of Pandaria)

Night Owl

~Momentai
I have a few games I'm looking forward to this year.
In no particular order:

Paper Mario 3D (I Really like that series.)
Luigi's Mansion 2
Pokemon Conquest
Animal Crossing 3D (possibly)
Pokemon B/W2

I think that's it Though a new Zelda would be nice.
The real question is, Which ones am I going to get this year?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Well, there's really nothing in 2012 that I want to see. Kid Icarus was pretty much it o_O So I'd just go with any new Zelda title – like Zelda 3DS or Zelda Wii U – even if we're probably not going to get those this year.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
My most anticipated game in 2012 is Paper Mario 3D for sure. I played and loved the first three Paper Mario games, and I am certain that this Paper Mario will be nothing less.

M

matt.tanguay.7

this is only a thought
but i was searching the web for zelda images...
when an image of a zelda game on a wii case came up
the game title was "The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Chronicles"
this is only a Theory it could not even be coming out in 2012
maybe 2015 perhaps
again i just google searched zelda games and it came up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom