• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

May Giveaway Contest: Most Anticipated Game of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AlexZander

WWE 13! that is the BEST GAME IN THE WORLD well sides Legend of Zelda. and all. i love Wrestleing all my life, and i played Zelda Video Games at the most. But most of my Anticipated Games i want is WWE 13! and that is a fact of a matter is. its AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

To be honest, I'm actually really looking forward to Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. It's probably because of how much I love Final Fantasy's music.

I would say Luigi's Mansion 2. I played through the original some time ago and I had lots of fun. I'm also excited about the Wii U and the new Super Smash Bros.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'd have said Kid Icarus Uprising about two months ago. Now that that's out I'd go for Resident Evil 6, Devil May Cry, or The Last Story. Gotta love the Japanese game companies:D

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
IMO, the most anticipated game of 2012 is Kingdom Hearts 3D[Dream Drop Distance] for the 3DS. I can't wait until July 31st but I guess I can...
--
I also think the most anticipated could be Modern Warfare: Black Ops 2 because of how large the sales have been with the Modern Warfare Franchise

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I'm not exactly up to date on when new games come out, I just sorta get them - Anyways - If it comes out this year then -

Dead or Alive 5
Resident Evil 6
New Suda51 game

That's about all I got, cant wait till E3

I am looking forward to the new 3ds zelda. I think the wiiU zelda would be great to but I just dont have enough money to buy a wii U

My most anticipated game of 2012 is easily Bioshock Infinite. Absolutely loved the first two games and from what I've seen of Infinite has me extremely exited. Literally counting the days until it's release!

My most anticipated game of 2012 has got to be Dragon's Dogma. The combat and world are amazing from what I've seen.

A

Andrew

Im obviously looking forward to any zelda title that may come out this year by surprise :] 3ds maybe wiiu either way i already crave a new game :] but as far as confirmed games being released this year im psyched about Diablo III ive been waiting for it for about 10 years now id say! 10 days left :D

Most anticipated hmmm... SUPER SMASH BROS. 3DS. A close second is Luigis Mansion 3DS and the Wii U + Pokemon black and white 2 are some games / consoles I really want to get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom