• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

May Giveaway Contest: Most Anticipated Game of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

ksebomb69

If I had to name one game that was my most anticipated game, out of quite a few great looking games, it would probably be Assassin's Creed 3. My first reason for this is im a fan of games that are open world but i like the wilderness setting and i heard something in a trailer for the game about animal interactions that was pretty interesting.Another big reason is the fact that is it during the revolution , so of course the setting is in america, duh, and the main character will probably be interacting in large battles but stealthily which is a very loved game mechanic to me being that i am a fan of mgs and that occured in mgs4.But getting back to AC3 i am curious to see what historical figures appear in the game and how they are portrayed. All in all, I feel that AC3 will have a great story and unique gameplay elemnts that will make it a GOTY contender possibly.plus i wanna see what they do with the multiplayer this time around because AC revelations had great online gameplay.THE END =)

Diablo IIII, Ahh yes! Most epic looking game of the year! Well that is until the next Zelda game is announced.

Diabolo III. I love the series and III looks like it can surpass all of its predecessors, a task, which I thought impossible after finishing Diabolo II.

My most anticipated game for this year has to be Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance! I've been a fan ever since I played Kingdom Hearts and I have played every game except two up to this point in time. I haven't played KH: Decoded or KH: 368/2 Days. I really enjoyed KH: Birth by Sleep so I know that the hand held games are amazing. I'm really waiting for KH3 to come out but with this being the new KH game, I'm sure it's going to be awhile. I did wait patiently for Skyward Sword so I think I can wait for the annoucement of KH3 and eventually release.

FosterTheNation

The Better of The Best
I'm anticipating Black Ops 2 particularly because of zombies. Although, at the moment, I'm not eligible for this contest. I'll be busting my butt trying to get 100 posts so I can win haha.

L

LoZ

Breath of Fire FTW!

I don't really have any game I am that exited about, but one game that I would really love to see (Even though it will probably never get made) is ;Breath of Fire 6.;)

I'm looking forward to pokemon black and white 2. I used to hate the concept of pokemon... until my friend made me play gale of darkness. That created a love for the pokemon world seed forever planted in my heart. It wasn't until pokemon platinum came out that I was able to afford a new pokemon game, I had to go out and buy a ds and everything. This game fed and nurtured my pokefan seed, as I played and played it till There was nothing more to do, then played it some more. Last year I had the wonderful opportunity to purchase Soul Silver, It just about made me cry on how it was a game with 2 regions. by now my pokefan seed is blooming with joy. Then this year I went out and got pokemon white, and though I believe soul silver to be the best, white put me in Heaven. CAN'T wait for black white 2 :)...I'm not psycho... really...

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
2012 holds many anticipated game for me. The next localized Tales Of would be nice. Paper Mario 3DS is one of my other anticipated games. Sonic 4 episode 2 is a recent one that i look forward to. I think it actually comes out tomorrow.

EDIT: I am really hoping for Ni No Kuni to release this year as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom