• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

May Giveaway Contest: Most Anticipated Game of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it has not been revealed, or even hinted at for 2012 (Most likely not) but I can not wait for the day of a announcement of a Golden Sun 3DS or even Wii U game!!!! I was a fan from the very start of the series and was excited to see it finally return for Dark Dawn. I can only imagine the may things they would change to make it a challenging and amazing game!!

I'm most excited for Xenoblade Chronicles at this point. It's already out, but I have to wait for the Wii U since I don't own a Wii, and I see no point in buying a Wii when a newer console is coming out so soon. I can't wait to try out it's open world. Plus, I really want to try a good console RPG.

K

KianD

The game that I'm EXTREMELY excited for is Paper Mario 3d. I LOVE the Paper Mario series and this one does not look dissapointing! And I'm happy that there going back to the turn-based battles! Two things that I'm really hoping there going to add, is to replay chapters. Because after the game is over there's not really anything to keep you coming back. Also it would be nice if they could add more chapters to Paper Mario 3d. Not just the traditional 8.

S

Sailoralee

I'd have to say Animal Crossing for the 3DS. I'm really looking forward to all the new features and activities in the game! Overall, the game looks fantastic!

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
Mine would be Counter Strike: Global Offensive. It's one of three FPS games I enjoy. And with it being like eight, or nine, years sense Source, I ready for more CS.

T

Tezz32

It has to be Resident Evil 6! I am a life long fan of the series and this new instalment looks like it could be the best yet!!

K

king

angel beats pokemon

it would probably be kid icarus uprising but pokemon black 2 and white 2 also seem to be excitng

:)you know what pokemon black 2 and white 2 are ds games so just get me kid icarus uprising if i win got helooo oh crap the moon is falling [ you know you play too much majoras mask]

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Anthony62013

My most anticipated game would have to be either Pokemon Black and White 2 and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. Wish there was a Zelda game I could get all nice and hopeful for, but probably won't here anything til E3.

W

Wind Waker

My most anticipated game would be a Zelda game similar to a mash-up between Skyrim and Zelda. They are two completely different games, I know, but imagine a world as large as Skyrim, set in Hyrule. With like one third main quest, and the other two thirds optional. That would be awesome.

P

prisoner06

I would love to see another 3D remake of a Zelda game. Windwaker would be amusing since the graphics were intentionally 2-D cells. I think it would be a neat effect!

G

Grlinko

I'm looking forward to Borderlands 2. I believe it will be a great game and the the gameplay will be awesome. The original was amazing and i cant wait.

Im also looking forward to Halo 4. The first three really started my love of shooters and I hope this will be a great game too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom