• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

May Giveaway Contest: Most Anticipated Game of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkaenShoque92

Hero of Hoenn
My most anticipated game is by far Pokemon Black and White 2. They are having a tournament with what appears to be EVERY SINGLE GYM LEADER AND CHAMPION IN EXISTENCE!!!! This was an old dream of mine, and now that it is actually in a Pokemon game, this could turn out to be my favorite Pokemon game ever.

I'd say I'm most excited for Half-Life 3

Now, here's how it's going to go down: VALVe is trolling, saying they're making Ricochet 2. They'll let us believe it for a while, until we're sufficiently lulled into accepting we may not live to see HL3, them BAM! Half-Life 3 announced at E3 (or perhaps a later conference to elongate the Ricochet 2 facad)

Also, if Nintendo announces an HD Zelda game for the Wii U that would be brilliant. Although this is unlikely since they just got done with SS. If they re-did an F-Zero game that would be AMAZING! I'd play the heck out of it.

Last edited:
The game I am most looking forward to (maybe) coming out this year is Zelda 3DS. As a huge Zelda fan I can't wait for the next one, and I am extremely excited to see the graphical style, story, where it takes place in the timeline, etc. However I don't really expect for Zelda 3DS to come out this year so next in line is Paper Mario 3DS which should come out this year.

B

Bazzanator

i am most probably inelligible for this by the number of post that i have posted however i still would like to share my thoughts/comments so....
my most anticiapated games are i have 4 of them, her goes; major's mask 3D, halo 4, MechAssault 3, and StarWars BattleFront 3 i have enjoyed the prequles/sequles to all of these games. however most of them apart from HALO 4 i am not even sure when they are going to be released

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
My most anticipated game for 2012 is the new Alien Versus Predator FPS. The last one was a disappointment but this next one looks really good.

M

mrRobertman

My Most anticipated game for 2012 would be Majora's mask 3D (if ** ever comes out) because of Ocarina of time 3D, ** was awesome in 3D and Majoras Mask would be even better! Imagine when you go back in time and you lose you arrows and bombs (maybe Rupees) in 3D!!! That, would be amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KoopaTroopa

POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are gonna be SO epic!

T

TheMissingLink

howdy-ho folks, new to the forums and I'm here to blitzkrieg my way into being eligible for the contest. :] I hope to be a productive member of the forums as well.

GotY Pick: Borderlands 2, gonna be sweet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom