• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

May Giveaway Contest: Most Anticipated Game of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor Dotour

Mayor of Clocktown
The most anticipated game of 2012 I'm waiting for is Final Fantasy X on the PS Vita. I am aware that it's a "Re-release" of the PS2 version, but I have never owned or played it. I have all the other releases from the PSN such as FF 1-2, 4-9. I also have FF III on the Nintendo DS. I have never played these games on their native console the PSX or PS2 so I am a little late in the ball game. Nonetheless, FFX is my most anticipated game for 2012. I've read great reviews, watched awesome videos and from them came my conclusion.

My most anticipated game of 2012 is Counter Strike: Global Offensive. During my childhood I'd always seen my older cousins playing Counter Strike and I always wanted to try the game out. At the time, I had no money to buy games, so I had to deal with Free-To-Plays for quite a while. Finally, I got the money to play CS:S and I love it! And I expect CS:GO to be just as enjoyable as CS:S. The graphics are amazing to me, even though they're not "CoD" level graphics. What's more important, though, is the gameplay, which looks fantastic!

Diablo 3 in 2 days! lol :D I got my self Prepared on supplies for the release, Poptarts... Chips.... Arizona's... Energy drink ;O NOT going to sleep for 3 days straight!

Mine would have to be Majora's mask 3ds. Why would I want this game? The game is epic I loved all of it. Frankly I would like a game consule my ds lite has severed me well may it rest in peace.

This is hard question...I think my most anticipated game is Animal Crossing 3DS. It seems silly, sure, but it's one of those few games I'll be able to play while I'm in abroad and feel like I'm nice and comfy at home. From the trailer they released at E3, there are definitely some new features to look forward to. Plus 3D Mr. Resetti. BRILLIANT.

C

Cheesemaqn753

I can't wait till zelda U or 3DS. those probably won't come out soon though.

B

bubbles

pokemon black and white 2 of course but a new zelda game would be better

B

bobiscool52

It's a tie for me between DarkSiders II for the Wii U and Halo 4 for the Xbox 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom