• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild March 3rd Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
There's already a thread for this fam

rob1610

Triple A Gamer
I'm a little unhappy that my first week back at University is the same week the Switch launches and I have the most classes on Friday. Still, it doesn't change my plans in the slightest: Go to the midnight launch (leave around 8pm, doors open at 9pm) and stay up all night playing Zelda. At least going to and from Uni allows me to test Handheld Mode. xD

Aku

Get up at 4 am, take Wii U, 3DS and assorted games and get to the Gamestop store hopefully at 5 and wait to trade those in. They are going to have some extra Switches for walk-ins, and I don't mind waiting for 4-5 hours if it nets me a Switch.

I already have the BOTW preordered.

I guess Gamestop is having extra Nintendo Switchs for walk ins and you have to go to the midnight release. Idk how thats going to work though. I hope there's not a lot of people...

Aku

I guess Gamestop is having extra Nintendo Switchs for walk ins and you have to go to the midnight release. Idk how thats going to work though. I hope there's not a lot of people...
Some of the stores won't have midnight releases, so it won't matter as much being there that late at night/early in the morning unless where you live has a lot of people. Often for the walk-ins it's first come first served, and while it's not a guarantee, it helps increase your chances if you get there kind of early before they open, but that depends on the person's patience and how badly they want one.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
6 Days!!!!!!!!!!!

I was crushed to hear that I have a school thing at 8:30-3:00, jazzband from 3:30-5:30, and basketball tournament finals (the tournament starts on Monday and goes through friaday) from whenever my game is (if my team is still in) until 9:00 so I won't be going home at all!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'm still going to go to target at some painfully early time in the morning but I won't be able to play it until probably 10:30-11:00 the night of the third..z I'm so mad/sad!!!

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
6 Days!!!!!!!!!!!

I was crushed to hear that I have a school thing at 8:30-3:00, jazzband from 3:30-5:30, and basketball tournament finals (the tournament starts on Monday and goes through friaday) from whenever my game is (if my team is still in) until 9:00 so I won't be going home at all!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'm still going to go to target at some painfully early time in the morning but I won't be able to play it until probably 10:30-11:00 the night of the third..z I'm so mad/sad!!!
Look at you with all that responsibility!

Since Amazon has crushed my enthusiasm (see my delayed topic) it looks I will still be waiting come March 3.

Edit: Never mind- delivery now set for Friday, just waiting for Amazon to say it has been shipped. Nonetheless, my March 3 plan really hasn't changed- much. Day = work, evening = volunteer work. After that, pop the game in and let it update. Will play on Saturday.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So since I already have the game I'm seriously considering buying the game and just giving it away to someone for free...no need for physical clutter esp since digital loads the game way faster than disc from what I've read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom