• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mandi's Sig Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celeboy- Here's your sig:
Celeboysig.png

Image code:http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj427/Mandi152008/GIMP stuff/Celeboysig.png

To the rest of you guys - I'm working on your sigs, give me a day or two.:)

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
OMG! that is the work of a genius! Mandi, you seriously are amazing, thank you soooo much!

Sorry if it sounds like Im rushing you Mandi but you did post Celeboys sig quite a while ago saying to give it a day or two for the rest of us. Could you give us an update on how far they are to being finished, or if you dont want to do it then thats fine but could you let me know? Thanks.:)

Nicole

luke is my wife
Nice work, Mandi! I was just looking through these, they're cute. ^^

Some of them appear simple, but they look amazing. For example, whatever you did with i-am-link's siggy. It's pretty simple, but it looks fantastic. It might just be the text, but I like it.

Good job! I, personally, will keep checking this thread. If you keep making more. :)

Nicole

luke is my wife
Yo, I didn't die and can still make some sigs, but hurry up because the rapture is coming in 10 minutes :lol:

If I'm still alive, so are you! :bleh: Anyway, I'd like to request a siggy!

Pixel size: Whatever's within the forum limits. Just keep it like a banner (rectangle on its side).

Colors used: Red, black, whatever looks good with the image I show you...

Image: This. If you can do something with this like you did with i-am-link's siggy, that would be great! If you can't use this image, and picture of Orochi from Okami is fine.

Text: "The eight-headed dragon..." in one corner, and "Soldier of Link" or "SoL" in another corner. (You could move it around if you need. Whatever looks good. ^^)

Font: Bradley Hand ITC, or something similar. Again, whatever looks good to you.

Thanks in advance!

Wielder of Aegis

Greetings everypony!
I'd like one, if thee should find spare time.

Pixel size: 400x150

Color's used:
I'd like the color scheme to be primarily bright red. Just something vibrant.

Image:
Here's the link to where I found it: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:26&biw=1024&bih=653 It's an image of Waka from Okami.

Text:
Just my username and user title (Wielder of Aegis: Horcrux Eater) in whatever color works with the red.

Font:
Surprise me.

Should I post the image here? Or are you fine with just the link?

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Hey, can you make me a new sig? I feel like renewing mine. :P

Pixel size: Same as the last one.
Color's used: Whatever fits best.
Image: This one. (You're gonna have to shrink it down to fit.)
Text: (Upper left) The Deepest Slumber... (Bottom right) ...In the Deepest Darkness (Right below that, really small) Dive to the Heart ~ i-am-link
Font: Same as the last one.

Can't wait to see it! ^^

Hawk the Warior

Knight of The Twilight
Pixel size Width:400 Height: 150

Color's used
I don't have any specifics, but kinda dark and muted would be nice.
Sorry I don't have an actual image, but I need an cloaked man standing on a dead dragon.
Text
The Rough Heroes
Font
Ravenna- it's on ZeldaUniverse and is on the twilight princess cover.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom