• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mandi's Sig Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm still taking requests. And Shadow, I'm not totally sure who Cloud is, so if you could link me a picture and give me some more details, that'd be great.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Pixel size
Anything within the limit :P

Color's used
I prefer dark colours.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/ph...per-the-legend-of-zelda-2832786-1920-1200.jpg
If it's possible, I would prefer that image as the background without the 'The Legend Of Zelda' at the top

Text
One day the Hero will come...
and the sword will be held once again...

And zelda_8 at the bottom

Font
Triforce! :D

For this one, there's nothing that I actually want. Just use your creativity, and make some cool affects. If you know anything which would look good, you could add that too ;)

S

SageOfDawn51

Hi Mandi! Haven't Seen You In A While! Anyway...Think You Could Make Me A Banner? (Sig, Whatever)

Pixel Size
400X100

Colors Used
I like Red, Sea Green, and Sky Blue. Maybe a hint of white? Use white for text.

Think You Can Use Some Pics of the Spiritual Stones From OoT? Here's a Link to the ZW Page, I Think it Has Pics.
http://www.zeldawiki.org/Spiritual_Stones

Text
New Hyrule Forums
(I'm Going To Use It To Advertise My Forum in My Sig, and Use is as A Banner)
Do You Think You Can Center the Text?

Font
Ravenna, From Twilight Princess

Thanks! If I like it, I'll donate some points to you!

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Wow, you're still going?! You made me my first sig (maybe my 2nd, I can't remember.) I can't believe this is still here. But, to add fun to life, let's relive memories, shall we? I have a new request.

Pixel size: I still don't understand this, just choose one!

Colors: Dark on one side, but really vibrant on the other.

Image(s): How about the master sword on it's side? Nothing too big. I can get you a picture if you need it, PM me if you do.

Text: "A Hero is nothing without a Sword" at the top left corner, and "Master Sword13" in the bottom right corner.

Font: You choose! Something not too hard to read, but still kinda fun and maybe fancy.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Last edited:

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Lucky duckys. I'm still waiting for mine. But I understand that it's around Christmas and New Years and stuff, so I get if Mandi's not on. Yeah, Zelda_8, snow CAN be a drag. But to me it's more of a freezing cold mound of ice. Of course, it'd only get better than that if snow was warm. Ah... just picture WARM snow...

Master Sword13: I am so, so sorry it took me so long. I actually forgot to check this thread and kind of forgot about it... opps. Anyways, though, here's your sig:
Mastersword13sig2.png

Image code: http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj427/Mandi152008/GIMP stuff/Mastersword13sig2.png

I saved this in a layered file, so if there's anything that you need/want changed, just tell and I can fix it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom