• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mandi's Sig Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gaspra

Hi Mandi, real new here but I'm looking for an awesome sig, here's my concept.
You know those pictures about the evolution of man? Where they have the old caveman left of the less old caveman next to a modern man? Well since my name's Gaspra after the old man from Zelda's Adventure, I'd love for mine to be about the "Evolution of Old Man", meaning the evolution of the old men that are in every Zelda game. You don't necessarily have to have every single one, just the ones from the most well known games maybe?

Pixel size: Anything within the limit

Colors: I think it would look best with a white background, but if you think a cave theme or something else would be more creative, hey, you're the generous artist here!

Images: See my description, if you need specific images I can try to go hunt for you

Text: Evolution of Old Man

Font: Up to you :)

Thank you so much in advance!

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
Hey Mandi, hope you're still takng requests. From what I've seen you're very good at sig making!

Pixel size: anything that will fit in the sig box here on the forums.

Colors: blue, green, and other colors that go well with Fierce Diety Link.

Image: http://www.freewebs.com/legendaryfoe/250px-Fierce_Deity_Link.png.

Text: Could it's powers be as bad as Majora?

Font: I don't care, whatever you think looks best!

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Master Sword13: I am so, so sorry it took me so long. I actually forgot to check this thread and kind of forgot about it... opps. Anyways, though, here's your sig:
Mastersword13sig2.png

Image code: http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj427/Mandi152008/GIMP stuff/Mastersword13sig2.png

I saved this in a layered file, so if there's anything that you need/want changed, just tell and I can fix it. :)

Thanks! I'll see what I can do with this!

Okay, guys... I've been having some computer issues, and I had to do a reformat. I completely lost all of my brushes and stuff -- no biggie, I know exactly where I got them and can download them really soon. But, just letting you know, I'm not ignoring you!

Hey Mandi, hope you're still takng requests. From what I've seen you're very good at sig making!

Pixel size: anything that will fit in the sig box here on the forums.

Colors: blue, green, and other colors that go well with Fierce Diety Link.

Image: http://www.freewebs.com/legendaryfoe/250px-Fierce_Deity_Link.png.

Text: Could it's powers be as bad as Majora?

Font: I don't care, whatever you think looks best!

Here you go.
http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj427/Mandi152008/GIMP stuff/Fiercedietysig.png

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I would love to have another one! I really need to get into this! It seems very artistic and fun.

Pixel size
420x170
Colors used

Red, Orange, Black, Brown, Yellow (Any shades of these colors; whatever blends well!)

Stallord.jpg

Text
Stallord: Arbiter's Grounds (bottom right-hand corner)
Font
(Papyrus... see how Italics looks with it? If it doesnt look good, then feel free to not include it)

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Wow, mandi! your work is AMAZING!!! Could you make one for me?
pixel size: anything you want
picture:celebi.jpg
colours:foresty greens and maybe some earthy brown
text:Celeboy (bottom right corner please)
font:Triforce
font colour:white

if you could make that you will be on my top ten list of awesomeness! if not, you will be on it anyway!!!

Wow those are great! Id really appreciate if you'd do me one:

Pixel size:whatevers best.

Color's used: maybe a sort of darkish purple on the boos side and a happier green on the goombas? could they blend in the middle?

Image: if it would be ok to have both of these then thanks if not just use the goomba. please could the goomba be on the left and boo on right? thanks. and could they be round about the same size? sorrt the boo wouldnt copy across, heres the link its the 1st pic on page 1http://www.google.co.uk/images?um=1&hl=en&rlz=1R2SMSN_en&biw=1345&bih=560&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=boo+super+mario+bros&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=
images

Text:goomboo, (please underneath goomba and boo for the GOOM BOO effect?)

Font: Papyrus

Im sorry its so detailed but id really appreciate it, Thanks. :)

G

Gaspra

Hi Mandi, don't mean to be a bother but. . . did you not want to do a siggy for me? If so, I totally understand, I just wanted to know so I can ask someone else if you are not interested. I really like your work! Thanks :)

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Okay, can I request something? (The sig I have is horrible :/)

Pixel Size: (Shorter and wider than the image I give you)
Colors: (Same general palette as the image I give you)
Image:

250px-Dive_into_Heart.jpg

Text: (In top left corner) Dive... (In bottom right corner) ...To the Heart...
Font: (Whatever looks best with everything)

If you could do that, it would be awesome. (Sorry if that's not specific enough for you to make.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom