• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask on Virtual Console

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
Good news everyone Majora's Mask is going to come out on the Japanese Virtual Console.
Source:VC-reviews.com.

FANTASTIC!!! I really can't wait for this. I've been recently toying with the idea of buying it eBay to play on the actual N64, but I think this will be easier for me to do. I haven't had much luck with buyign second-hand video games, so a quick Wii download will be much more appreciated.

I know we won't be getting it for a little while after Japan gets it, but here's hoping it makes it out for a summer release here. I could use a little "summer vacation" in the world of Zelda! :)

So it's finally coming to VC eh? I'm not to excited about it. I've already played and beaten it many times on the collectors edition, so it's really nothing to look forward to for me. But, to the guys who haven't been able to play it yet, you really have something to look forward to. MM is a great game, and it'll stun you the first time you play it just like it did to me.

DCMN

Hero of Internet
The UK have got it. NoE announced it only a few hours before it was put on the shopping channel. Yay!

S

sactwu

Finally we Europeans get something first :P but as it has also already been announced for Japan, I think it won't take too long to be available in the USA too.
I'm off playing MM :D

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I'm happy for all of you who didn't have how to play the game... For me it is meh, because I already have the n64 version, and I have MM on the Collector's edition.
What would make me really happy was if they'd release OoT and MM for the DS:D

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Good news everyone!
I've heard stories that this Virtual Console version has some of the same errors as the Collector's Edition. Freezing up a lot and that. Sounds wonderful doesn't it? ;)

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
Good news everyone!

LOL! I knew this couldn't be good news, because I immediately heard Professor Fansworth from Futurama when I read this line... :P

I was afraid they might just port over the Collector's Edition of MM for the VC. I really hope the rumours of the bugs are greatly exaggerated though, or something is tweaked before a North American release. I doubt that would happen though.

DCMN

Hero of Internet
Now we just need a DS handheld virtual console, and we could be able to play the complete series on 2 consoles. :)

A

AeroCanyon

:stalfos::eek:ctorok::eek:carina::triforce:<3:mastersword:I have herd rumors about Majora's Mask apearing on VC in Japan(just rumors,cant tell weather they are true or not)

Link 2 the past

Slashy Slashy
Now we just need a DS handheld virtual console, and we could be able to play the complete series on 2 consoles. :)

If you have a DS lite you can play GBA games on it. Which only leaves LA and the Ocacle games. But I'm sure you can find a GBC and a copy of those on EBay for not very much.

DCMN

Hero of Internet
:stalfos::eek:ctorok::eek:carina::triforce:<3:mastersword:I have herd rumors about Majora's Mask apearing on VC in Japan(just rumors,cant tell weather they are true or not)
Its out on the Europe VC now.

If you have a DS lite you can play GBA games on it. Which only leaves LA and the Ocacle games. But I'm sure you can find a GBC and a copy of those on EBay for not very much.
Indeed, I have a Lite and a GBC, its just the finding of the games that can be difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom