• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Majora's Gender: Male,Female,Genderless?

J

Julz626

sorry if there is a thread already like this, but do u think Majora is a boy girl or has no gender? why do u think that? do u have any basis of your theory or is it that special feeling inside?
i personally think that Majora is female. I have my reasons but i want 2 hear what YOU have to say. :)

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I did watch Axle's video, but I still think Majora is a female, because of the high-pitched voices and certain female parts :D. Second option for me would be genderless.

I generally consider it male, sence it's host (skull kid) is male. however, the mask itself is probably genderless. I mean, it's a mask! (on a side not, i know it's non-canon, but in the manga there is a demon of majora that is male.

N

NMG

It's impossible to know because you never meet Majora the forms the mask takes on in the fight are just fabrications of the mask being and power so there is no sure answer.

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
I say male, because on the soundtrack the Majora's Wrath battle theme is called "Magic Emperor of Mujullu" or something like that, I don't remember the name exactly. I do remember "Emperor", however, and that implies a male.

V

Vaati's Success

possibly genderless because its more of a thing that anything with any kind of gender...... or maybe thats not a good enough reason to think its genderless. Well, it's just what I think anyway :P

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Well, you could say male because of how Majora's Wrath looks. Considering that Majora is either some sort of demon or mass of evil magic, I would have to say that Majora is genderless. My reasoning is because there's really no way to figure out the gender of a mass of magic that is embedded within a mask. Now, it possessed Skull Kid, who we can pretty much determine as male.

ZeldaMaster

Lightning Farron
Well clearly he's is probably genderless as the mask form but probably female because the way he sounds when majoras turns into Wraith and Incarnation. Well thats my speculation and my opinion

P

PiKn1ght314

I find Majora's Mask a shape-shifter, and therefore can be whatever it wants to. It's most likely genderless, but could take the form of a specific gender. I mean, it's an entity of some kind and not really wholesome to some degree, and is composed entirely of dark magic. And it's a mask. That's just my thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom