• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Majora's Gender: Male,Female,Genderless?

Majoras mask

Creepy purple guy!
the moon isn't a part of majora. he uses it as a puppet like the skull kid an majora pulls it out of orbit with his powers. if you listen to the guy in the observatory you can tell it's always had a 'face' because of the way he describes it's appearance when you're getting the moon's tear. but i see your point

the moon isn't a part of majora. he uses it as a puppet like the skull kid an majora pulls it out of orbit with his powers. if you listen to the guy in the observatory you can tell it's always had a 'face' because of the way he describes it's appearance when you're getting the moon's tear. but i see your point

What?! Really?! That was never explained in the game. Or if it was, it wasn't explained well.

Majoras mask

Creepy purple guy!
at the end when majora talks about the skull kid a a puppet he says his role has ended then tael says 'it can't be then that moon?' or something like that so i think he was shocked that he could have such an influence over things. 'then that moon' could be used as a puppet as well. he attempts that when he floats up into the moon, when he gains control over it the moon's eyes start to glow and majora speaks through it.
at least that's my interpretation of that part....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom