• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MAFIA XIV: Resident Evil 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
So where are we at today? I have just skimmed but really all I'm seeing is people don't really know what to think.

I know it's hard to really pick a side, but pick our side. If it turns out furie is town, kill me. But trust us, furie isn't town. So kill her with us, then kill us tomorrow if she's not.

Help us win, Flash Gordon style!

See, I'm not crazy... I don't mean to over-post, but I just want some feedback...

The use of the word "us." Why do you have to be so closely associated with Kybyrian, Zenox? You didn't even lead the charge against Furie, Kybyrian did, and then you so quickly followed suit. Plus, you say "kill me if Furie is town," but Kybyrian has already said he'd take that burden upon himself. Unless, of course, your trying to protect your scum buddy here...

I don't know, maybe I'm reading into this too much. But I see it, lmao. It just looks suspicious. How could you be so sure of Kybyrian's intuition, be so sure of his alignment, unless you were both mafia?

See, I'm not crazy... I don't mean to over-post, but I just want some feedback...

The use of the word "us." Why do you have to be so closely associated with Kybyrian, Zenox? You didn't even lead the charge against Furie, Kybyrian did, and then you so quickly followed suit. Plus, you say "kill me if Furie is town," but Kybyrian has already said he'd take that burden upon himself. Unless, of course, your trying to protect your scum buddy here...

I don't know, maybe I'm reading into this too much. But I see it, lmao. It just looks suspicious. How could you be so sure of Kybyrian's intuition, be so sure of his alignment, unless you were both mafia?

This seems extremely over burdened. I mean us, as in, those of us who are voting for Furie. Obviously. I didn't see that Kybyrian offered to take the hit, but it doesn't matter. Furie is scum, and so are you. We'll be back for you later, but Furie is a bigger threat. Thank you and good night.

Mido

Version 1
So I guess my asking if I had done something scummy has gained me another vote. Fair enough, it would seem as though that asking could be an overreaction. I only asked because he didn't say it was a random vote, so that was my reasoning.

Anywho, it seems like we have a pretty long day still ahead of us!
In case you missed my earlier post:
Yes, my vote was completely random.

I'll have lunch with Furie then.

Unvote

Vote: Furie

Is pie okay for our picnic? Everyone loves pie.

Unvote

Did somebody say pie? :D Family Guy - It's a Wonderful Day for Pie - YouTube

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Furie (6)- Kybyrian, Jarl Ballin, Pendio, Josh, Raindrop14, Mido
Kybyrain (3)- Thareous, Rishian, Lord Death
Rishian (1) Dracomajora
Jarl Ballin (2)- Thareous, Hero of Time
Mido (2)-Furie, Viral Maze
Albert Wesker (1)-A Link In Time
Austin (1)-Keeseman

With 20 alive, it takes 11 for a majority vote. Day ends on February 13th, 2013

Last edited:

Kirino

Tatakae
Furie (6)- Kybyrian, Jarl Ballin, Pendio, Josh, Raindrop14, Mido
Rishian (2)- Mido, Dracomajora
Mido (2)-Furie, Viral Maze
Austin (1)-Keeseman

With 20 alive, it takes 11 for a majority vote. Day ends on February 13th, 2013

You have Mido down twice. He already removed his vote for Rishian.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Ninten*, I Finger Of Suspicion'd Kybyrian, and voted for Zenox in my last post...

If you'll notice, Zenox has already softclaimed. Perhaps you just can't realize what we obviously do.

everyone come have lunch at Lord Death's place.

[video=youtube;G3YhkvbUjB4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3YhkvbUjB4[/video]
softclaim

Yeah, here's the place where he softclaimed...with a song. What does Iron Maiden have to do with Resident Evil?

And I have kept my act together, loads better than you have this game, I'm afraid. The fact that you stepped in and attempted to defend Zenox above proves that you are just as scummy as Furie; scummier in my book actually, since she merely saw you pressing the lynch on Lord Death as senseless, just like myself. Now you're trying to press the Town to vote on her with the logic that "we'll see if I am Town if she dies", which is also scummy in and of itself, and is not a sufficient reason to press a lynch. You've pretty much failed to provide any legitimate rationale on this also; what makes you so resolute that Furie and Lord Death are scum-buds?

My vote on Zenox stands. If Kyby is indeed Mafia, then we can determine that off Zenox's lynch, since be's basically been puppy dogging after every vote that Wyatt's made thus far. And if it ends up Kyby is Town, then we can leave him be for the duration of the game...should the real mafiosos allow that. >_> (Sounds crazy, I know, but I believe it's the best course of action we have right now).

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Just catching up with everything that's been said. Here it goes:

Thar said:
And I have kept my act together, loads better than you have this game, I'm afraid. The fact that you stepped in and attempted to defend Zenox above proves that you are just as scummy as Furie; scummier in my book actually, since she merely saw you pressing the lynch on Lord Death as senseless, just like myself. Now you're trying to press the Town to vote on her with the logic that "we'll see if I am Town if she dies", which is also scummy in and of itself, and is not a sufficient reason to press a lynch. You've pretty much failed to provide any legitimate rationale on this also; what makes you so resolute that Furie and Lord Death are scum-buds?

My vote on Zenox stands. If Kyby is indeed Mafia, then we can determine that off Zenox's lynch, since be's basically been puppy dogging after every vote that Wyatt's made thus far. And if it ends up Kyby is Town, then we can leave him be for the duration of the game...should the real mafiosos allow that. >_> (Sounds crazy, I know, but I believe it's the best course of action we have right now).

You, along with those going against Wyatt, don't seem to be understanding what he is saying with this post:

Kybyrian said:
this goes to you, too, Lord Death, and anyone else doubting me)

You are all aware of my prime abilities in scum hunting. It's been very common that I lynch scum in the last few mafia games, and I've actually been really good at pinpointing mafia on gut reactions (which I would call subtle observations that you all simply don't understand rather than gut reactions. I explain my reasoning each time.). When I'm town, I'm extremely beneficial. You're aware of that. Therefore, even if I'm wrong in the lynching of Furie, it would be more beneficial to you to keep me alive for today and trust me in my observations. If it turns out that Furie is townie, well then you can lynch me. It will be eliminating one of the most dangerous scum players possible. If you do lynch me today based on your silly reasoning that my playstyle is suspicious -- which is my ordinary playstyle -- then you could lose an extremely valuable asset to the town. It's more likely that I'm right in my observations against Furie than wrong. And it's also very likely that, because of Lord Death's inexperience, he is simply bandwagoning on me in an attempt to protect scumbuddies. It's a common inexperienced Mafia move. It would be better for the town to roll with me for one day rather than to lynch me day one.

I've already stated my reasoning.

Wyatt has laid this out perfectly here. Listen to this:

No matter what role Furie winds up being, it will help the town.

If Furie is scum, well, duh. We've hit scum.

If Furie is a townie, we can take a good guess that Kyby is scum. It will help us in that sense.

Besides, guys: this is DAY 1. Do you really think we're going to get anything productive done in the first day? Chances of hitting scum are pretty low on Day 1. And whether Furie is a townie or a mafioso, we can gather more evidence from everything that has been said and further present various cases for various people.

Wyatt isn't acting scummy here; he's just being an aggressive townie. He is using aggression to examine people's reactions, and drawing conclusions from those various reactions. And at the moment, Furie is the one who seems most scummy to him, with LD also in there.

So I'd like to add to that pressure. I'd like to hear Furie say more.

Unvote

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Furie (8)- Kybyrian, Jarl Ballin, Pendio, Josh, Raindrop14, Mido, Keeseman, Furie
Mido (1)- Viral Maze
20 alive, blahblahblah, 11 for majority, blah blah blah. Day ends on the 13th. blahblahblah

Thareous:I did get your vote

Here's Resident Evil Wiki for anyone who needs it

Austin

Austin
Furie (8)- Kybyrian, Jarl Ballin, Pendio, Josh, Raindrop14, Mido, Keeseman, Furie
Mido (1)- Viral Maze
20 alive, blahblahblah, 11 for majority, blah blah blah. Day ends on the 13th. blahblahblah

Thareous:I did get your vote

Here's Resident Evil Wiki for anyone who needs it

So are these guys just like, some weird variation of doublevoter or what yo

Also, the vote tally fails to take into account Viral's vote here. So, with this,

Vote: Furire

I believe we have reached majority, providing there are no other errors in the tally.

*Furie

It's early and I'm on my laptop leave me alone

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Furie (10)- Kybyrian, Jarl Ballin, Pendio, Josh, Raindrop14, Mido, Keeseman, Furie, Hero of Time, Austin
Kybyrain (2)- Rishian, Lord Death
Rishian (2)- Dracomajora

11 for majority

Sorry for messups, I had a bad day yesterday, and I'm still not thinking strait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom